Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Absolutely, it’s all s because like you the damage was already done so now what. The whole system is backward. When you go to gp you’re put on a list for years unless you can pay private. In the meantime go home take these. Rather than physio or specific muscle building to help the back. This is me rn doing as much as I can to build around the areas and having to take minimal pain relief to do any exercise and then in agony for the rest of the day. s s s all of it 😩
Waiting around is soul destroying. I went private, and I know not everyone is in the position to go private. So I know where you're coming from because I probably would have been in your position. I hope they see to you soon it can't be nice.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I want to just be morally incoherent and go in angies box to followers, but I can’t dip my morals low enough to go in while Racist Pearl is in there.
Not without getting this account in trouble too anyway 🤣
I tried to ask what time the efff whyyy peee show was 🙄,,, because she said she wouldn’t block anyone. I thought reet then let’s see if you stick to your words grot bags

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Remi was just crying on live (diadros side piece) but blamed hayfever. Trouble in paradise, prob Diadro sleeping around in Turkey
I wonder if he’s gone for the dick enlargement and it’s gone wrong
Sexy Art GIF by Aya Murata

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I'm so glad you put this, I've been offered it and turned it down as I was worried about side effects - thank you.
I have hEDS, fibromyalgia and all the fun things that come along with those. I was offered meds like gabapentin and tramadol to help when nothing was working for pain. I turned them down as I tend to react badly to meds due to my hEDS, the stronger the meds the worse the reaction. Reading comments in here about people's experiences with strong meds has made me glad I got off it all once I reached codeine. Thank you all for sharing 🤎
Maybe ask about Pregabalin, instead. I was on a high dose of Gabapentin, my Consultant swapped me over due to them having less side effects. Hope that helps...

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Please don't be influenced by anything I've said. You have to make your own informed decision and nothing I spout is that informative 😂 They are fantastic for me! despite side effects. As far as I know they are not pain meds, they are for nerve pain and epilepsy, so I would question your doctor on that aspect. My kidney exploded last year and the infection from this (because i ignored it for months) caused meralgia parasthetica (nerve damage in my thigh) which is an absolute bastard! I couldn't cope without the gabapentin and codeine x
I take gabapentin twice daily for neuropathy/nerve damage from SH and sadly it’s the only thing that works. It would be just my luck that the meds then end up fing me 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm so glad you put this, I've been offered it and turned it down as I was worried about side effects - thank you.
I have hEDS, fibromyalgia and all the fun things that come along with those. I was offered meds like gabapentin and tramadol to help when nothing was working for pain. I turned them down as I tend to react badly to meds due to my hEDS, the stronger the meds the worse the reaction. Reading comments in here about people's experiences with strong meds has made me glad I got off it all once I reached codeine. Thank you all for sharing 🤎
Its so difficult when so many medications have contraindications etc, unfortunately its all trial and error when everyone's body reacts differently. Ask the doctor to go through all the medication and the possible side effects, using the BNF on a personal basis is good as well as it provides information on the interactions etc. The annoyance is obviously medication is a short term solution as the body creates antibodies and resistance towards medicine after a length of time.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
At this point I’m convinced no one in angies has morals. Being happy about getting gifted by a wrongen and her followers think it’s funny 🙄
Honestly!

Like also I went in Diadro Remis after I heard she was crying and saw her getting gifted by boss cali, and was emphatically thanking him and I’m like girl, you literally know he powerslammed a woman in front of their child, right? You surely know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.