Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I know, I did decide against it in the end 🤣 I probably would have two months ago, but she’s just gone so far further down in the list of depraved humans that I don’t need that negativity in my life. Where’s the sage?
Right?! But insanely, she’s being promoted by larger creators even more lately 😯 We are the only people calling her out and that’s scary 😟

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
@MissBaguette is this your acc as well? Want to check before hand.
IMG_5333.png

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
My god! People please be careful deffo don’t ignore side effects. I would rather go down the root of steroid injections for nerve pain myself. Only because the side effects aren’t great. I did try amitriptyline for a while but again although I tolerated it at low levels when I came off it, because it stopped working, I noticed what it was doing to me when I came off it. There are so many alternatives for people out there without having to put ourselves through the side effects and like what you went through. But on the flip side people do become addicted and dependent on it when sometimes pain is temporary.
I highly recommend TENS machines and Cbd balms, Tiger balm and Epsom salt for chronic pain, alongside a hobby that you can get lost in if you can. Reflexology is also good for me but alot are sceptical about that

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@MissBaguette is this your acc as well? Want to check before hand.
IMG_5333.png
Yessss! I meant to make a post that it’s me and forgot 🤣

It’s the one I made this morning before realising I had the other backup ❤️

I’ve blocked anyone I know to associate with Red on there too so I’m hoping that video stays safe at least for a day or two 🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yessss! I meant to make a post that it’s me and forgot 🤣

It’s the one I made this morning before realising I had the other backup ❤️

I’ve blocked anyone I know to associate with Red on there too so I’m hoping that video stays safe at least for a day or two 🤣
Perfect! I will follow back! Did not want it to be a fake account 😡

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Alex - "I think it's weird when people screen record while they're live"

What I find even more disturbing is someone having a ham shank when they're live. You can hardly preach about what someone does behind a screen, Alex.
What I find weird is someone being affected by being called a melt. Also someone saying that they're not racist and then associating constantly with racists. And that same someone cheating on his gf but then playing the victim about the situation...very weird behaviour. Also weird behaviour when he was running around screaming about having 'proof' and 'receipts' and even started screaming in Squeaks but then...there was no proof 😂😂

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I highly recommend TENS machines and Cbd balms, Tiger balm and Epsom salt for chronic pain, alongside a hobby that you can get lost in if you can. Reflexology is also good for me but alot are sceptical about that
I love my tens, although it doesn’t stop the pain it takes your mind off it. Which has been exactly the same for medication I have trailed over the years, but the side effects have outweighed it for me personally. I wish that it was the same for everyone. But sadly it’s not 😩. My most horrific experience I had was nerve blocks in the back of my head for neck pain wow that s was worse than childbirth. But when you’ve tried every medication on the market for migraines (when it was neck pain) been in hospital 5 times in a year, lumbar punctures,, I couldn’t speak or function at one point because of toperimate ,, nerve blocks was the last option. Pain is the devil along with cancer

Medusa

What I find weird is someone being affected by being called a melt. Also someone saying that they're not racist and then associating constantly with racists. And that same someone cheating on his gf but then playing the victim about the situation...very weird behaviour. Also weird behaviour when he was running around screaming about having 'proof' and 'receipts' and even started screaming in Squeaks but then...there was no proof 😂😂
He's never shown receipts for anything, (not from what I've seen) I did feel sorry for Toni, after he humiliated her, and he did hurt the girl but she did herself no favours by following him around the app after knowing what he'd done - and it wasn't just once.
He'll never take accountability, and he see's no wrong in the people he hangs with - They all belong together.

Status
Not open for further replies.