Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m so sorry for what you went through. I hope that you’ve found a healthy way to cope 🤎🤎 I am astounded someone would then talk on it, to your partner. How can anyone think it’s ok to discuss someone else’s trauma? I get so angry about this.

I’m so sorry for what you went through. I hope that you’ve found a healthy way to cope 🤎🤎 I am astounded someone would then talk on it, to your partner. How can anyone think it’s ok to discuss someone else’s trauma? I get so angry about this. 😔
Im good now thank you ❤️ I was torn between being grateful that she still thought of me and being pissed that she discussed it. I just hope eq will be ok and doesn’t mask it by going on a rampage. I think if she shows her vulnerable side that we all know exists somewhere it will really help her and others.

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Angie will always side with her enemy IF there's a common enemy she's more pissed at. Don't trust a shark just because it didn't choose to attack.

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Morning guys

I don’t think I believe either that 40+ women have come forward. We all know the people Alex hangs with are a vocal bunch, and it seems odd that so many have come forward in private but nobody has spoke on it on lives etc? Also what this person is doing is absolutely blackmail. I don’t like Alex, but this ain’t it.
Also it makes the him 'a victim' which people shouldn't do call him out for the s he's done not bs

Reactions: SideEye and Bascar_
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Some seem to snub it and I've never understood why , many now are on low incomes , as a council renter you have much more control than those of privately rented , you're not ripped off either!
that was my fault i am afraid i said council house mums i never ment it in a derogatory manner, i was actually defending them, my point being i am sure there's things they need and can't afford to gift, my first time in a box i was nervous 😟

Nov 10, 2023
Morning guys

I don’t think I believe either that 40+ women have come forward. We all know the people Alex hangs with are a vocal bunch, and it seems odd that so many have come forward in private but nobody has spoke on it on lives etc? Also what this person is doing is absolutely blackmail. I don’t like Alex, but this ain’t it.
I think it’s Rebecca tbh

Medusa

I feel bad that you have this info hanging over you. I hope you are okay
I don't want to be the person who speaks up about this, its pretty daunting, and I can now see why people prefer to remain silent. But I can't lie straight in my bed at night knowing she's doing this to so called 'friend's' Eq has said some vile things, things that I find disturbing and don't agree with, but at the end of the day she is still human and maybe it's explains the way she is, and I never thought I would ever say that.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Some seem to snub it and I've never understood why , many now are on low incomes , as a council renter you have much more control than those of privately rented , you're not ripped off either!
I don't understand it either. I've lived in council houses my entire life. I live in a beautiful place which is well sought after in my area paying 1/2 sometimes 1/3 of what people are paying around me. I can own pets, I can make changes and I have an assured tenancy for life. As long as I have the money and follow the rules I'll always have a house. Not sure why people look down on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.