Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
The only proof i’ve seen is the pictures of her, i’ve not seen any other proof😂😂 And if it is just the pictures of her, i personally don’t believe it’s the same person. Feel free if theres more to let me know and i’ll look. As for me being her, i beg you shut the do up, silly fool.
I’m keeping a bit skepticism too.
The AW is hers she’s admitted it.
I believe the Twitter and Facebook profile are hers but I’m not sure we can say with certainty the images match the articles.
Her name is very common in women her ages and her surname is very common.
I think it’s more than likely her but I’m not about to grab a pitchfork and torch - I’ve seen bigger coincidences where the accused has turned out to be completely innocent. 🤷‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
So is that her child and has she confirmed her child has these disabilities

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_105434_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_105434_Samsung Internet.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 84

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Her platform is definitely losing viewers whilst those she's shunned are gaining her viewers 🤣 it's

I’m keeping a bit skepticism too.
The AW is hers she’s admitted it.
I believe the Twitter and Facebook profile are hers but I’m not sure we can say with certainty the images match the articles.
Her name is very common in women her ages and her surname is very common.
I think it’s more than likely her but I’m not about to grab a pitchfork and torch - I’ve seen bigger coincidences where the accused has turned out to be completely innocent. 🤷‍♀️
If it's her, she gets exposed. If it's not Angie gets to look like a thick, obsessive nut.

Win win

Status
Not open for further replies.