Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You can all disagree, but when you attack people's appearance on here you lose the argument and all credibility. You're lowering yourselves to their level. I'll be the first person to call someone out for their actions,behaviour, hygiene and for being a basic scummy t. But targeting everyone's appearance makes us no better than those parasites.
I agree and even though I make critical artwork, I try to keep it above the belt and about behaviour with a little humour.

However, I don’t really judge what others comment because of how triggering Angela can be - people need to vent their frustrations. Hard line drawn at hate crime commenting obviously, race/disability etc.

Medusa

was that knock on the door her takeaway since she only ordered it 5 mins before or was it the police ahahahaa wishful thinking :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would love it to be the plod. But I doubt we're that lucky just yet. I would seriously buckle if she fired up her live bubbling like a child telling everyone she's being nicked.

Mar 2, 2024
You can all disagree, but when you attack people's appearance on here you lose the argument and all credibility. You're lowering yourselves to their level. I'll be the first person to call someone out for their actions,behaviour, hygiene and for being a basic scummy t. But targeting everyone's appearance makes us no better than those parasites.
I don’t go after anyone who hasn’t gone after me. I don’t usually go after peoples looks, I’d rather destroy their character. Couple of exceptions cough* sheryl cough* Zia. Lying about me like they have and all bets are off

Medusa

I agree and even though I make critical artwork, I try to keep it above the belt and about behaviour with a little humour.

However, I don’t really judge what others comment because of how triggering Angela can be - people need to vent their frustrations. Hard line drawn at hate crime commenting obviously, race/disability etc.
Exactly! Targeting someone's appearance doesn't sit well with me. They can't help what they look like, but they can help themselves from being less of a t. Btw I love your artwork.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If there was no filters, fair enough. But on tik tok, manipulated appearances are a big part of it and also part of the illusion to con gifters, so pricking that illusion is fair, in that context

Status
Not open for further replies.