Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida

🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS 🚨🚨

Reports coming in from fstown suggest that the perpetually angry prick from Ireland has now declared that her block must be ENTIRELY BAGUETTE FREE.

She has forced every neighbour to hurl their baguettes out of the window, creating a beautiful display of baguette missiles, that kind of look like fireworks if you blur your eyes, I guess.

Whilst this situation may be alarming for residents, the local seagulls are absolutely buzzing with all the free bread.

Shortly after the baguette barrage, explicit moaning radiated from the property in question. Alex seems to be finally getting his end away.
IMG_0507.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Certainly not her arse tag but nice try
Not really any better than them are you? Are you that unintelligent that you can’t come up with a decent insult so you go lower than low and spout bullshit? What is funny about parents abusing children? What is funny about calling someone inbread when you know what they went through! It’s weird behaviour I can’t lie!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS 🚨🚨

Reports coming in from fstown suggest that the perpetually angry prick from Ireland has now declared that her block must be ENTIRELY BAGUETTE FREE.

She has forced every neighbour to hurl their baguettes out of the window, creating a beautiful display of baguette missiles, that kind of look like fireworks if you blur your eyes, I guess.

Whilst this situation may be alarming for residents, the local seagulls are absolutely buzzing with all the free bread.

Shortly after the baguette barrage, explicit moaning radiated from the property in question. Alex seems to be finally getting his end away.
IMG_0507.jpeg
So unusually large, never stop 😭🤣😭🤣

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Not really any better than them are you? Are you that unintelligent that you can’t come up with a decent insult so you go lower than low and spout bullshit? What is funny about parents abusing children? What is funny about calling someone inbread when you know what they went through! It’s weird behaviour I can’t lie!
😮‍💨 its not an insult it’s the truth cockinmouth why don’t you go suck up Donna’s arse a bit more. I’ll say what I want when I want and if the word inbred offends her she needs to rethink social media. SO GO do 😗

Nov 10, 2023

🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS 🚨🚨

IMG_0507.jpeg
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Morning bitches. Why you adding that bullshit lot for me to do storytime. Conversations over
Angie no lie ur platform tonight was mega boring so much so i literallly fell asleep during it woke an hour n half later n it was still boring with crackhead wayne n boring Ali in ur box so had mute u as it was more exciting on the dark side of tiktok 😁😆

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS 🚨🚨

IMG_0507.jpeg
I’ve been out all night come on here before bed (obv) and first thing I see is this… what on earth has been going on now 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.