Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ex made a big mistake trying to out it on angies cause Tony was in Alex’s box battles. That night was insane. So it is true about Tony? Didn’t like him anyways but hate him more now. So he had another motive to take down PLM? Worked well as I ain’t seen Kazzy on TikTok since
It seemed like it was true. He also didn't abandon his work with traveller awareness they didn't want to be associated with him anymore because of how he was acting online. He came for kazzy because she called them a derogatory term. But everyone's info was passed to him by Scottish Johnny. Who done the same as every else if not worse.

It was really fing sick. They would pretend she had to either send Aki to grape or eat people's babies or get some money and she would always choose money or gifts. They all loved pretending these sick stories were real. Emmm I don't think personally it's a server I could have stayed in being social, because even if a normal conversation was happening people would be posting doxes etc
Thanks for your inside knowledge. I thought I was so wise to all this PLM stuff. Thought I had it sussed but tonight’s been an eye opener. Well, trolling suddenly became fing depressing, didn’t it? Someone tell me Angie’s pissed up and screaming at TikTok about violations again?

Thanks for your inside knowledge. I thought I was so wise to all this PLM stuff. Thought I had it sussed but tonight’s been an eye opener. Well, trolling suddenly became fing depressing, didn’t it? Someone tell me Angie’s pissed up and screaming at TikTok about violations again?
It's not even super inside knowledge your lucky if I watched that Lucy rose stuff they streamed for a week. But it wasn't a server to be socialable in because there was always arguments and someone lowering the tone even if people were talking normally.

justlooking23

Nov 19, 2023
Alex taking to them outside of the app? I was watching a clapper like 2 weeks ago? And Johnny got in threatening to dox everyone who was slightly identifiable watching the clapper and message their families. It was wild
If you were in the clappers you'll know that there's no bad wording they are bot the next plm. Johnny is vile and has a chip on his shoulders. Kat brought her son into that server she was vile in there. The clappers are just normal day to day chit chat and some drama same as everyone's lives

Reactions: SweetButSour
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Poor angie on her live just now 😒 she does need to seek help for her drinking and if lynz was a friend she would at least try to help her get help, surely? I think lynz is just a clingon. The girls not right in the head to be writing to death row inmates.

Reactions: Catch_the_rat
Status
Not open for further replies.