Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I didn’t say you did. Yes you messaged her cause your name was mentioned but look what your doing just now? Mentioning her name and she’s non the wiser of what’s getting said in here until she’s just been shown it? Did you ask her if it was ok? I don’t know what you said on your live cause I work full time and in my bed getting ready to sleep. I wasn’t watching you. You may be rectifying the situation but again, she don’t know what your saying until shown? Shouldn’t you be checking its ok to say so and so? That’s what you wanted to be done not mentioned. Respect works both ways. It’s sad that it’s had to be brought on here where you KNOW people are going to come for her and make it worse. She’s going through a lot outside of social media and this certainly the last thing that she needs!
you don’t need someone’s permission to have an opinion on them, your so concerned you go fing tell her

Nov 10, 2023
We were also live if you remember, so didn't watch tams. In retrospect we are being told about this, as opposed to viewing it ourselves
Mazza Nina, billy, Johnny, westgarth , sausage and even Jules (quirky queen) was in her live under her account badgalvibes. I’m sure there was more but I don’t know all their names. It was a very strange live.

mollie1994

Mar 19, 2024
scotland
This isn’t a fing chatroom ! You must have better ways of contacting Mabel? We don’t have a choice as to who comes in here but we can block and ignore, unlike Tam who chatted to them and denied her involvement, for whatever reason, so get off your high horse and do off !!
It’s called comment cafe babe. I’m commenting and reacting just like you are. Sorry if me saying that offended your ego… would you like me to delete and jump on the hate train? … or would you like more salt with that comment ?

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Tbh, we don't know that - anyone that make an account, and read this thread.
True . BUT I'm not happy the narrative will now be pushed that we are Plm or mixing with them .
Most if US have made our feelings very clear about where we STAND ON the matter.
If anyone is questionable then they've been ignored by 90% of us

But I'm NOT liking how we are getting blamed for other people's arguments. The. Being called Plm in the process!!

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I didn’t say you did. Yes you messaged her cause your name was mentioned but look what your doing just now? Mentioning her name and she’s non the wiser of what’s getting said in here until she’s just been shown it? Did you ask her if it was ok? I don’t know what you said on your live cause I work full time and in my bed getting ready to sleep. I wasn’t watching you. You may be rectifying the situation but again, she don’t know what your saying until shown? Shouldn’t you be checking its ok to say so and so? That’s what you wanted to be done not mentioned. Respect works both ways. It’s sad that it’s had to be brought on here where you KNOW people are going to come for her and make it worse. She’s going through a lot outside of social media and this certainly the last thing that she needs!
Oh piss off with that narrative she was driving and sending comments on a live this morning, no thought for anyone but herself

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
True . BUT I'm not happy the narrative will now be pushed that we are Plm or mixing with them .
Most if US have made our feelings very clear about where we STAND ON the matter.
If anyone is questionable then they've been ignored by 90% of us

But I'm NOT liking how we are getting blamed for other people's arguments. The. Being called Plm in the process!!
Tbh I'm not even sure why we were brought into s being sent to mabel regarding this situation, 😂😂 I know nothing, haha, and I like it that way! 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Mazza Nina, billy, Johnny, westgarth , sausage and even Jules (quirky queen) was in her live under her account badgalvibes. I’m sure there was more but I don’t know all their names. It was a very strange live.
Just a reminder this is also jules

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318_232642_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_232642_WhatsApp.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.