Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Nah I know a bit about her but I really don't keep up with any angies side characters. It's too time consuming 😂. Shes boring me anyways 😂
What annoys me about angies side characters is Sheryl in particular, sheryl seems to think noone from the LR/sugartits days remember her. She HAS made accounts with kids pictures on etc. She's a dodgy b

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I do complex nursing mainly, so patients that on ventilators, and require ventilation care etc, but I've always been a lover of the fast pace and pressure of A&E so when I can I take shifts in the A&E as they are always wanting cover. (I'm currently of sick due to personal reasons) I agree with you, I think she's a very sad, lonely, troubled girl, I still she's still very young minded and is always looking for someone to become attached too, I don't see it ending well either sadly.. and the thing that makes it difficult is you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.
Christ that must be intense. I hope our savage cafe is some light hearted relief! She’s on the phone to Brett now while he’s live on speaker phone of course. It’s sad that Brett who mugs her off constantly is who she chooses to call. She sounds fine now, she’s clearly dying for attention from anyone

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Christ that must be intense. I hope our savage cafe is some light hearted relief! She’s on the phone to Brett now while he’s live on speaker phone of course. It’s sad that Brett who mugs her off constantly is who she chooses to call. She sounds fine now, she’s clearly dying for attention from anyone
Yeah, from what I saw when she was showing her wounds, I didn't have any concern of any of them being significant wounds - I mean tbh, brett is the last person she needs, but then again who on tiktok would really be good for emz who she talks to? Gemma? Hell no, cla? Definitely not. Tbh when she came back on with Brett, she was showing the blood but she wasn't crying or distressed even then.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It’s the pregabs and weed I think but she said last night she detoxed off the pregabs……🙄
Mmm I dunno.. I've seen patients on pregabs (the ones that abuse them) and Demi behaves very much the same way, I mean personally I don't smoke weed, and I haven't done but does it normally make you very spaced out, drowsy etc? If so, then maybe it's just the weed 💁‍♀️

Feb 27, 2024
London
She was crying and talking about Marcus, and just overly emotional plus all her emotions were obviously heightened by the drink & whatever else she puts into her system. I don't know, maybe because of my background (career) I always have that sense of wanting to help someone, but then as a professional myself I fing hate it when she abuses police or paramedics.
She has her "special substances tray'.She ALWAYS manages to snap out of her hysteria,tidy everything up and hide stuff in cupboards and drawers just before opening the door to the police etc.

Pure attention seeker.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Morning fellow fers fell asleep early didn’t think much was going on but reading about Emz I’m glad I didn’t see it. She has some deep rooted issues and TikTok need to keep her off and she needs to get the help she needs. I dread to think how many people saw that and was ‘hate the word’ but triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.