Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I fully believe miss red is scared to go up against Angie and EQ. She tries to keep her biggest haters on side because she’s not that great at arguing her case and handling all the hate that comes over from their platforms.
Exactly this!! She only target people who can't defend themselves, and the odd few times she's mentioned flangie she's had her back-up dancers in the boxes. She can give it but can't take it.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
Is there 24 hours where “mental health” isn’t mentioned? Also sorry to be a pedant but they all say “I’ve got mental health”. No you have mental health ISSUES.
When one is in poor physical health “I’ve got health” wouldn’t make sense. “ I have health issues” is what people say.

Everyone HAS mental health, yours is either poor or good. Anyone else find that infuriating?
yes it makes my skin crawl everytime one of those dum dums says it

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Lol but tam didn't take bribes tho.. so why keep lying about the bribe when you all have seen and heard evidence that it never happened.. actually wot happened was is Kents used me being sarcastic as a 'confession' 🤣 sad it really is.. its funny how that is all you have since 2018 which pretty much proves noone took bribes...
Thats not even my issue with Tam, well I wouldn't even call it an issue as I don't know her, and certainly don't want to know her. I have my opinions about the way she behaves herself on a live platform, which I'm entitled too, because when you put yourself out then, then be prepared that people will share their opinion wanted or not 💁‍♀️

Lol but tam didn't take bribes tho.. so why keep lying about the bribe when you all have seen and heard evidence that it never happened.. actually wot happened was is Kents used me being sarcastic as a 'confession' 🤣 sad it really is.. its funny how that is all you have since 2018 which pretty much proves noone took bribes...
I will say that Alex westgarth did recently admit that those tapes were edited to make Tam look like she had taken a bribe. I watched that live and it was wild. Tam was so emotional to finally have her name cleared of it. Need to stay away from Johnny and that lot though, may have wanted something from him but you can’t trust any of them lot, it’s just not worth the risk or even associating with them

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
And to top it off someone in there was feeling guilty he didn’t gift a uni… I swear it was the lionking guy who has said loads of times he’s been minipulated? I might have the wrong person though
4F3D3490-A880-4A25-925B-0C03BFAB79E3.png
Thought lion king was staying off the app, that didn’t last long

Feb 29, 2024
I hear you but personal responsibility is also a thing, its such a fine line between having open conversations and hurting the most vunerable tho
I agree with you but what about the person that’s being spoken about? I know if I was being spoken about infront of 5k people I would die! I wouldn’t be able to stop watching, for the simple fact people throw the craziest accusations around on this app! I mean look at the stuff eq and gemzino have said on the app! s on this app really does affect peoples real lives, and then these ‘creators’ turn their lives off without a thought for what a person is going through! Talia is right in saying it will end up like Jeremy kyle! Except I don’t think Red would address it and just continue on her show just like the rest do! People killing themselves on the app still doesn’t stop any of them either! It’s sick!

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Thats not even my issue with Tam, well I wouldn't even call it an issue as I don't know her, and certainly don't want to know her. I have my opinions about the way she behaves herself on a live platform, which I'm entitled too, because when you put yourself out then, then be prepared that people will share their opinion wanted or not 💁‍♀️
It's the angle of her phone kills me even before she speaks. Eyes,glasses and tits

Status
Not open for further replies.