Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
What I did have respect for though, was when Paula joined, she said it's absolutely nothing to do with me, & I'm not commenting on it. Just made me have more respect for her tbh, I do honestly really like Paula. She's a good 🥚. But I still think the worst thing to happen today was my chicken and mushroom slice fail. 💁‍♀️
Not feeling it tbh. They’re all fs. Love you though and respect your opinion. ❤️ That Serena is just as much as a bully as tam is and I saw peeps sticking up for her too. Maybe Paula has a sane word to say and she stuck up for you and I respect that. But they all won’t stand up against bullying and they are apart of it daily and weekly. It’s a new person almost every week that they all gang up on, whilst claiming that they’re all good people. That’s my opinion on it all and I hope it doesn’t offend you.

Mar 17, 2024
Ireland
Another one with daddy issues. You probably caught him bonking your aunt while the family dog humped his leg.
My ignore list is growing as quick as your dad's tiny todger did when he could smell the dogs breath.
Bye! 😊
Oh I love you so much Thankyou that finished me off , ahh nice and relaxed now , can sleep well Thankyou I’ll repay you back one day 😏😍

Mar 11, 2024
london
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!
Tam go focus on the sick, this isn’t uni not needed damn essays here

Mar 17, 2024
Ireland
I always get this sense of immense smugness when a previous ignore likes the comment of an upcoming ignore. Like shooting fs in a barrel. Also the point of a vpn is to hide your location, not confirm it in the next town. Just saying ☺️
Hence why I know you don’t know anything 😏 fake gmail fake location fake everything I’m just your Imagination

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Not feeling it tbh. They’re all fs. Love you though and respect your opinion. ❤️ That Serena is just as much as a bully as tam is and I saw peeps sticking up for her too. Maybe Paula has a sane word to say and she stuck up for you and I respect that. But they all won’t stand up against bullying and they are apart of it daily and weekly. It’s a new person almost every week that they all gang up on, whilst claiming that they’re all good people. That’s my opinion on it all and I hope it doesn’t offend you.
Yeah, I 100% respect your opinion, I guess my respect for Paula, was that she could have jumped up in the box and went along with all the bitching, as this wasn't in 'that' particular live, it was in another live she jumped up in the box, and when someone said ah what you think about today then Paula, that was her reply, I guess I just respected the fact she didn't sit there and b about it, but I definitely respect your opinion, 100%. Always have. I guess, I find all the threats of SS really sad.. like when did calling SS become a way to get revenge rather, than an actual concern over a child. I like listening to your opinion, & I also find you very fair 🩷

Status
Not open for further replies.