Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
found the cuprit alex pigham snook into ya home ate the filling n left ya just the pastry n snook out

1711579260624.png
Alex the pasty smasher

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Meh i dont want to read back but i will say 1 thing which is i miss judas and her witty comments justice4judas 😒

Also claire i cant watch yours i normally love listening in late at night but my god that woman omg if you've been to teneriffe shes been to elevenereeth haha
Yes I miss Judas! She needs to come back. xx

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ooo I forgot to mention, I was speaking to the the observer on IG, and they sent me the FB of that immran, that had all the minors in his box. On his FB page, he's got a video of loads of minors, sending personal 'fan' videos, saying that they loved him, etc, and he posted it as in, to say look at what all my fans send me! I won't post the fb in here, as probably best not to, with all the minors in the video, but the observer said unfortunately he isn't based in the UK so literally the only thing to do is report his lives, which doesn't seem to work either 😬 there were probably near to 20 different minors in total, in the video. 😡 absolutely shocking, that tiktok did absolutely nothing to protect minors earlier.

Ooo I forgot to mention, I was speaking to the the observer on IG, and they sent me the FB of that immran, that had all the minors in his box. On his FB page, he's got a video of loads of minors, sending personal 'fan' videos, saying that they loved him, etc, and he posted it as in, to say look at what all my fans send me! I won't post the fb in here, as probably best not to, with all the minors in the video, but the observer said unfortunately he isn't based in the UK so literally the only thing to do is report his lives, which doesn't seem to work either 😬 there were probably near to 20 different minors in total, in the video. 😡 absolutely shocking, that tiktok did absolutely nothing to protect minors earlier.
Hes on every platform they send him videos via snap, fb, insta ect. Those 'fan' videos are all over his tiktok kids all in school uniforms ect. I did hear earlier that families off the girls in there had been contacted aparently also the schools that they go to.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Hes on every platform they send him videos via snap, fb, insta ect. Those 'fan' videos are all over his tiktok kids all in school uniforms ect. I did hear earlier that families off the girls in there had been contacted aparently also the schools that they go to.
Oh, okay well thats positive that the schools have been contacted.. really stresses the fact, that you should always be checking your childs devices, I couldn't believe how many minors have sent him personal videos!

Feb 29, 2024
Evening all.....
I can't sleep , well tell a lie I slept for about 2hours woke up & something in my head said to go on comment cafe. So here I am wide awake 😒
You watch the 1 night I'm up & it will be boring as do. Haha.
Every other night I wake up to 30plus pages 😭🤣..

Ohh onnside not i have notices @MB_Stands_With_You has removed her tiktok accounts.
I hope she's NOT backing down to these bullies ?!! Rather her just take some time off come back when she's feeling stronger. As it's not fair. This is obviously MBS way of getting emotional support too. 😒
I think she should delete her CC account give it a few days and make a new anonymous account… if she wants too! I think the main problem here is the fact that we are all anonymous to an extent where as mummy B is on her real account, her account here is linked to her tiktok where people know her and that’s made her a target for the likes of tam and the bully gang, because they can’t come for any of us so they are gonna come for her even though she’s not actually done anything wrong in this situation! It makes me sick the way they have targeted her and bullied her today, they don’t see anything wrong with what they have done but I’m not surprised because they are mates with tam🦏 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.