Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000018848.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
We should start a telegram group? There’s no limits and you can be as vile as you wish on there 😁 you can set your username to your name on here too, and just adjust your settings so you aren’t sharing your mobile number with everyone
I can set one up over the weekend if anyone’s interested? I have a small chat for an epic bunch of bastards already

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
What the heck is telegram? Like bamboozle?
Just another app! It’s similar to WhatsApp but your number is hidden and you are just a username, but we all join it and can post videos, and other s in the channel. It’s a lot easier than CC as you don’t have to wait to post again. Rather than having to refresh the page too to see updates, the posts are instant

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Just another app! It’s similar to WhatsApp but your number is hidden and you are just a username, but we all join it and can post videos, and other s in the channel. It’s a lot easier than CC as you don’t have to wait to post again. Rather than having to refresh the page too to see updates, the posts are instant
Oh, what the hell am I thinking of 😂😂 I remember playing bamboozle on something

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I'm game for that. If I can do it totally anonymous...I've already got a telegram but can you set your username per group?
No you can’t set a user name per group! Basically what you’d need to do is buy a £1 SIM card today for your phone, take your current sim out, put the new one in, set up a new telegram account with the new SIM card number. Once done, take the old SIM card out and put your original one back in! Then you are ready to go 😃 that way if you accidentally share your number bcos you haven’t sorted out your settings properly, then it’s a dead number as the sim isn’t in the device.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
No you can’t set a user name per group! Basically what you’d need to do is buy a £1 SIM card today for your phone, take your current sim out, put the new one in, set up a new telegram account with the new SIM card number. Once done, take the old SIM card out and put your original one back in! Then you are ready to go 😃 that way if you accidentally share your number bcos you haven’t sorted out your settings properly, then it’s a dead number as the sim isn’t in the device.
My phone doesn't allow you to remove the SIM. So I will be staying here.

Reactions: NoLimits and Paris
Status
Not open for further replies.