Mar 13, 2024
Uk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_180104_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_180104_TikTok.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 37
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m so glad we’re all in sync about staying here. Other platforms open us up to location sharing/doxxing, inappropriate material being shared, private messages and more.

Be safe and stay here ✌🏼
Exactly this.

If anyone comes on here and posts shady stuff, it’s all public to see.
Can’t be dealing with stuff going on in a private server and stuff being shared outside and yeah just no. I’m happy here.

Nov 10, 2023
I’m so glad we’re all in sync about staying here. Other platforms open us up to location sharing/doxxing, inappropriate material being shared, private messages and more.

Be safe and stay here ✌🏼
Yep 💯 this. I think we actually have a couple of dodgy people coming in. My ignore list is getting longer and longer by the day.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

Be safe and stay here ✌🏼

Yes I agree I know I suggested it way b4. But after speaking to you all & hearing your thoughts I was in agreement.
I'm happy here . So you guys unfortunately won't get rid of me JUST YET 😭🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Very strange, they pretended to be paedo hunters and called themselves anonymous for a couple of months and that’s when they went after Brett
They did nothing but accuse innocent people and try to line their pockets
They’ve bullied numerous women especially their ex mods and harassed them for money too
Someone said last night that they are the guys who got banned from Nicola bulleys village when the investigation was going on?!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That’s an observation after some of you jumped on someone who made a discord, which you don’t have to join, obviously, but some people might choose to. It wasn’t friendly
You made the discord I think. They didn’t reply with their actual name when I asked.

Be safe and stay here ✌🏼
i completely agree Mrs doubtfire. Personally it would feel slightly sinister and becomes more of a “group” which I think is quite a dangerous route to take when commenting or “trolling” (I refute that term 😂).

Status
Not open for further replies.