Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The sexual tension in Tanyas live between Alex, Toni and Oirish is insane... its making me actually heave 🤮

Ladies, brace yourselves. What you’ve seen in HD is about to be unleashed… meet Dr Manhattan…

Toni puts down diamond art tools

Kelly takes off her cowboy hat

Ladies, it’s a stonewall fact that we’re all aroused rig-…

Kelly interjects

Alex say less, furdermore let’s get this diamond art off the bed and over the balcony!

Fun commences

Feb 29, 2024
Lol, well come with the correct information next time 😘
Have you not got someone’s arse to stick yourself up? Regardless of the facts you are a t! Yoy flip flop between people and cry and apologies when you get called out! You are also still talking to kat too knowing she is in a new server with aki! Go suck a big fat cock you weird t!

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Lmao I just joined Tanya’s live and Toni jade blocked me instantly. Imagine being so sad to sit watching who’s joining. While also sat in a box with your fella who cyber cheated on you, you sad sad t.

Already back in there on my fake account that looks real though you smelly scab.
It's the 'watch the door!' That gets me 🤣
What are you even hiding? It's no secret you're all beggy fs

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Lmao I just joined Tanya’s live and Toni jade blocked me instantly. Imagine being so sad to sit watching who’s joining. While also sat in a box with your fella who cyber cheated on you, you sad sad t.

Already back in there on my fake account that looks real though you smelly scab.

Watch tbe door watch the door 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Kimshane I know of vaguely. I scrolled into a live of her arguing with some people form that 3 letter group back last year.
Okay so forget about 3 letter group, so it was sugartits & Leo, and sian and just a few other side characters one side, & then kirsty tate, kirsty Lane & her mum, I think her mums name was Michelle 😬 don't quote me 😭 so sugartits & kirsty tate were the main characters I guess you could say, a lot of doxxing of children was involved, calling funeral car to sugarstits home which her kids saw, bla bla bla, it went looooooow. Leo himself often switched sides, he was best friends with sugartits & then he was friends with kirsty tate & sugartits & Leo actually had a police order against eachother. Now Leo personally often got called out for the absolutely sick things he would say, regarding other people's children's, doxxing of personal information etc, like absolutely sickening this Leo was and even did things against sugartits children. Sugartits is now friends with Leo, & I guess case is dropped? Sian & Leo were together, & all this has happened since they've been spilt up, but I can only go on what I saw from Leo and what kind of person they were online which was sick & the accounts he's made etc, hence why I think he's probably behind the account regarding sian. It was like ALOT of drama between this actual group, yes 3 letter group were often mentioned as they'd all accuse eachother of being in it, but tbh Leo did similar stuff to said group, regardless whether he was in the group or not. I've known Sian for quite a while, well, as well as someone knows anyone online, & she's never conducted herself in away that caused any concern for anyone.

Nov 10, 2023

Do they know that your that other account that edits the wicked videos now? I don’t wanna say the name in case they don’t. Saying that I just practically explained who yous are 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
I know that's bad but I can't contain that opinion
Nothing to see here...
Screenshot_20240402_212830_Chrome.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yeah it was me... well at least one of them was, I did comment but noone seemed to pay any attention to it. I also didn't ask AI to include the kids, it just does a really good job of creating a realistic representation of what you describe.
Yeah, I mean, I only ever typed in a scene to AI, and it came up, I never described any kids because we'll I don't even know what they look like 😭 I still like AI personally 🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
This is one comment I want to reply on, shows how much you don't even know 😂😂 the person that was done for breaking into medical records, was a woman called called rachels, best friend - she used to do IG lives under talk real facts or something like that, but those that know the soph and aims drama will know who Rachel is & who's Rachel medical friend was. 😂😂 I have never been bestfriends with frosty - especially after what he did to me personally, no need to elaborate on that though since you apparently know everything. I was Lucy's Rouge mod, & used to unblock her blocked list when she disappeared of screen, that's not supporting a nonce. I am also not Shazzys mod, so your wrong once again 😭😭🤣

In regards to comment regarding OGs i was referring to the new accounts that are joining at the moment part of said group, & trying to explain that only a few are part of that group, the majority is not. I probably didn't explain it very well since alot was kinda being fired at me in one go 💁‍♀️
I understand people will have opinions on me in here, because I talk in a few lives, & that's absolutely fine, I have my opinions on people too but just had them on ignore 🤚 I can't delete my account hence why I can still read, I know how my essays piss some of you off so thought I would do one last one for yall 🤣😭😘
Weird because the man you did it too said different frankie you tryed to get him section 🙄 🤔
You forget people know your fing past on here and how you talk s about everyones Parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.