Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Imran's back on live with kids again, someone needs to find his address atp :mad:
Best thing to do, because tiktok takes no notice, is to record, SH the kids accounts and gather any evidence. Then you report it to ofcom. There's an account called @justmeulsterkelz who tells you how to report stuff like this and granddad gobshite is also helpful

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Nah she is a t!! We told her that uncle Brian (Kevs uncle mr uktiktok) who she had in there had scammed a man out of thousands as he pretended to be gay and they did nothing!! He would have scammed the lady if we didn’t message her
She's daft as a brush too, is Denmark in the UK? Umm no you stupid do 😭

kels anxiety

Mar 15, 2024
sunderland
Can’t keep up with these lot change name, friends with the worst ones on the app, cry like do when it goes tits up 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm here on my own name 🤣🤣

The reason I changed my name, is because I changed it to my biz name.

I'm fed off supporting creators who turn out to be wrong uns, so I'm just doing my own thing.

Feb 29, 2024
Ahhh, they seem to have an issue coz I'm.in here and you guys are talking to me and supporting me. I should stay away as they will keep on and on, I swear they want me to OD, honestly they just need to leave me alone, some of them are in enough trouble as it is.
Make a new anonymous account and stop using this one! We don’t want to see you pushed out because of those fs ❤️

I'm here on my own name 🤣🤣

The reason I changed my name, is because I changed it to my biz name.

I'm fed off supporting creators who turn out to be wrong uns, so I'm just doing my own thing.
You stopped supporting miss red, so went over to support Angie 😂 then Angie made up with J and miss red and that’s when you dipped ain’t it? Doing your own thing, sure

Status
Not open for further replies.