Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
kathleens back looking too pure for this world again

1712250117808.png
I’ve not seen pat for a while where has she gone 😔 I wanna see her rant again 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
As far as my understanding is she got bored of bullying the same old people on tiktok and diversified to another app. Regardless of what app she's on she's still in your head rent free.
Go play with your bestie Angie. It was obvious that phone call yesterday was setup between the two of you. Her reaction to it, gave it away. When you talk to her next tell her she needs better acting skills.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I've been asleep and dreamt that this weird woman was grabbed by a man dressed in an a purple body stocking & as he went to throw her into the boot the car turned into a mushroom 🍄 then the woman was laughing and dancing with a bottle of wine in her hand. Quite interested in dream analysing if anyone wants to work that one out! 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the essay 🤣🤣

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I've been asleep and dreamt that this weird woman was grabbed by a man dressed in an a purple body stocking & as he went to throw her into the boot the car turned into a mushroom 🍄 then the woman was laughing and dancing with a bottle of wine in her hand. Quite interested in dream analysing if anyone wants to work that one out! 🤣🤣🤣
According to my dream analysis you are feeling sad that you didn't get a mushroom picture from Alex 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.