Just caught this great ss 👀👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240408_225430_TikTok.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3402.jpeg
    IMG_3402.jpeg
    360.7 KB · Views: 69
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
guys just an fyi i had some messages saying i shouldnt have gone in the box etc and I will be doxed - I cant speak for that but I wont go in a box again. I think i have a 'if someone isnt saying anything i have to' mentality. I am sorry if it annoyed any of you and a warning to anyone else - it is advised to not join in boxes.
its so good to read this thread and be reminded not everyone is awful like the tiktokers are.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
guys just an fyi i had some messages saying i shouldnt have gone in the box etc and I will be doxed - I cant speak for that but I wont go in a box again. I think i have a 'if someone isnt saying anything i have to' mentality. I am sorry if it annoyed any of you and a warning to anyone else - it is advised to not join in boxes.
its so good to read this thread and be reminded not everyone is awful like the tiktokers are.
whaaat

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Aww don’t let them scare you off. Just make sure all your actual main accounts are locked down tight.

Mar 16, 2024
London
How can they dox you? I assume that's not your real name/main account? I wouldn't let people threaten you but I get that you need to protect yourself, safety is definitely no 1 priority. all I saw were positive comments. Hope you're ok, not nice receiving nasty messages. 😕

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who's said they are going to dox you? Does anyone even know who you are really? If not it's just fear mongering. And we will continue to do whatever the do we like 🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.