Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Miss beg the messages are out there where you Interacting with this ex that you blame for hacking the account on the Facebook account if he hacked why is there tons of messages of her praising him at the same time make it make sense SHES LYING 😤😤😤
Ah no she can’t be lying. Alex and Miss J said so

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
Eh I dont kiss anyones arse. The whole reason it kicked off with Rhys is because i told him he'd changed into someone i couldnt support because i saw right through him, and he got butt hurt and his mod chat got exposed
Which is true he became a vile, self righteous prick 😂😂😂 was so glad when it all came crashing down around his smug face!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The toxtiticy? The what?
canadian what GIF by CBC

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They're the faces of comment cafe.

Hard to call out that 'Judas with the cat avatar'. "I demand you bring me the kitten one" 🤣🤣
- I did nothing more than they did with regards to gossip. I am as anonymous as cockerpoo, and miss J.
- They go for Elphaba every single day and the platform is gossip and drama like miss red says. why is it ok for them to expose elphabas private messages and Roshes but people cant talk about their digital footprint.
- cockerpoo said they love drama. well your playform is drama, and youve started being friends with angie? im genuinely not following.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss J.. I know you're sniffing around Comment Cafe in the shadows and sending seemingly ''innocuous messages'' to Comment Cafe users but actually planting seeds of doubt to bring about division and to gather ''intel''.

I just want you to know this: that hold you think you have on UK Tik Tok you will NEVER have on Comment Cafe.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
We are getting a bad name for doxing addresses when this didn't happen at all ¡!!!!!! I don't agree with all these vile death threats to both side of the argument there is holding these people accountable but the wrong people are being blamed and it's not fair so do OFF IF YOUR SENDING EITHER SIDE DEATH THREATS AND s LIKE THAT. Keep these fs accountable !!!!!!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Miss J.. I know you're sniffing around Comment Cafe in the shadows and sending seemingly ''innocuous messages'' to Comment Cafe users but actually planting seeds of doubt to bring about division and to gather ''intel''.

I just want you to know this: that hold you think you have on UK Tik Tok you will NEVER have on Comment Cafe.
She asked me to ask certain members to message her but she hasn't sent anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.