Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
So people fell for her bullshit 🤣 she doesn’t give a do she’s not sorry and she wasn’t fing suicidal! She’s a sick t!
SHAME YOU DONT HAVE AN AGENCY TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT ANYMORE! 😈😈😈😈😈😈
17581BC6-A457-4F0B-8217-26527B7A8E6D.png
7BECFEB8-C975-4BE4-8DC9-7563F8F4B25B.png
C8945023-A91E-459B-9836-B6F06E107EDD.png

Feb 29, 2024
Tears followed by an inspirational moving speech how she will not be bullied off the app for her supporters... who will inevitably empty their life savings to gift
I posted a screen shot there’s no live today apparently! The crisis meetings are continuing! The old gobbler thinks this will all go away after a day! She will come back and test the waters tomorrow, and if that goes tits up we will get another big song and dance about how she’s innocent and more suicide baiting…. Then she will say she’s leaving the app but actually she’s going on holiday for a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
My prediction is she will just touch on it for a few minutes & say she had a meltdown but no one is keeping her off this app and will go back into normal fyp mode. She’ll come on all happy begging for popular no1 and thank her friends “Alex” (her biggest troll) Eq, J, & Pearl for being there before chatting about the usual suspects CLA, Elphba & Emz

Feb 29, 2024
Has much has miss red is not liked on ere she has a big platform and we could do with her doing wot is right and talking about the ladies clairebear ect . She has been in there lives she knows there r not pedlos
What’s the point Claire and all that lot blocked miss red last night and want nothing to do with her! Why would anyone want to be associated with miss red at the moment, especially when she was supporting Tony yesterday too! We will all have Claire’s back she doesn’t need a t like red!

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
What’s the point Claire and all that lot blocked miss red last night and want nothing to do with her! Why would anyone want to be associated with miss red at the moment, especially when she was supporting Tony yesterday too! We will all have Claire’s back she doesn’t need a t like red!
Oh I didn't no there blocked her x

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
Sooo...
- Kat Lottie and someone called Bessie fell out.
- Kat was stuck in the middle.
- Bessie kept all the doxes.
- Kat was the mediator.
- Something about someone having "gay feeling" and servers being deleted.
- Kat wanted some time off because she was on the server too much.
Well Lottie is Mildred Ratched on here I bet my life on it and its been said that was her name when she was in the server. She is also floating around lives on her exposing swearing shep accounts. She was little nutter before and used to cam 2 in MT lives

Status
Not open for further replies.