Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I can’t believe Tony’s logic, so Claire and all are supposed to be wronguns (they are not) but if they apologise he won’t expose them. But if they are what he says they are then wouldn’t he want to expose them anyway !? It makes no sense, if exposing wronguns is what he’s about he’d do it regardless. Threatening women with his carrier bag of usbs, into apologising for something they didn’t do 😩😩(hope that made sense)
Exactly he said he has files of loads of people we'll if he has he with holding evidence. He's just a jumped up prick who's got too big for his boots and decided to pick on a group of woman. He needs off the the app the t

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
She's just a beg. And little does she know alex is her biggest troll. She will be crying when he doxes her minge pics 📸 🤣🤣
Most definitely !! Claire and Paula and all the other ladies have worked him out now he was no where to be seen when he should of been there for them. I bet he will be there supporting miss red this morning

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
I can’t believe Tony’s logic, so Claire and all are supposed to be wronguns (they are not) but if they apologise he won’t expose them. But if they are what he says they are then wouldn’t he want to expose them anyway !? It makes no sense, if exposing wronguns is what he’s about he’d do it regardless. Threatening women with his carrier bag of usbs, into apologising for something they didn’t do 😩😩(hope that made sense)
That bunch of women are not wronguns or PLM they have no association to them. Its disgusting the way they have been treated.

So people fell for her bullshit 🤣 she doesn’t give a do she’s not sorry and she wasn’t fing suicidal! She’s a sick t!
SHAME YOU DONT HAVE AN AGENCY TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT ANYMORE! 😈😈😈😈😈😈
17581BC6-A457-4F0B-8217-26527B7A8E6D.png
7BECFEB8-C975-4BE4-8DC9-7563F8F4B25B.png
C8945023-A91E-459B-9836-B6F06E107EDD.png
Not even trying to deny it anymore. Thinks she’s untouchable

Feb 29, 2024
Oh I didn't no there blocked her x
Yea they did it late last night, a few of them have blocked her! They don’t wanna be associated! Red and j know that Tony said that about Claire, it was brought up on a live to them both and they did do all about it, they already had a chance! Instead they sat in a box battle laughing laughing with Pearl Tony angie and a few others!

Feb 29, 2024
Not even trying to deny it anymore. Thinks she’s untouchable
It angers the do out of me, because I can see straight through her bullshit! But there are people in here that were genuinely distressed and upset yesterday seeing miss red in that state, thinking it could have been something they did, or said to set her off like that! When we all know it was her own actions! She also lied about being doxxed! She normally shows proof and evidence of everything, but doesn’t have the screenshot….even though the only two people that saw her get doxxed were Alex and j (and eq who was watching taurians live!) She knows what she is doing! She knows playing the suicide card would work to rake the gifts and sympathy in! I hope people in here and tiktok really do see this woman for what she is! She makes me sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.