Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes everyone seems more bothered with people being in the discord than the people who even done the bad stuff. Be worried about the friends that are giving Aki your phone number. There's bigger issues than someone being in a discord.
I don’t understand it enough, but agreed. Angie had Aki, Kendra, Burnz, Lottie and the rest in her boxes even after knowing everything they’ve done. Angie gave them her number IN MY OPINION. When she turned on Johnny, they wanted her platform to slate Johnny (deserved but they also need slating) and now sausage always pops in to have his say. She loves sausage. At this stage she has sausage in and around her mouth

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t understand it enough, but agreed. Angie had Aki, Kendra, Burnz, Lottie and the rest in her boxes even after knowing everything they’ve done. Angie gave them her number IN MY OPINION. When she turned on Johnny, they wanted her platform to slate Johnny (deserved but they also need slating) and now sausage always pops in to have his say. She loves sausage. At this stage she has sausage in and around her mouth
It's just a platform with different sections for typing and voice chatting, it moves like a tiktok chat so unless you're in there at that moment you don't really read back, it's not like there's pages to catch up on.

It doesn't make sense that they give their personal details to the people they think are the worst of the worst and fearmonger.

Mar 12, 2024
United kingdom
Screenshot_20240410_115004_com.android.systemui.jpg

Keep an eye out for this user account as its angies.

Angie has also had little nutter in the box who she knew was Lottie. So Angie cant say nothing she has had many of PLM in here boxes and speaks to Jonny and has his phone number. He's one of the worst. Lottie is one of the worst.
You’ve come in awfully fast and have been very focused on Lottie (don’t get me wrong if she’s in her she can get to do). What’s your personal beef with her and reason to join comment cafe to out her here?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Angie I fing hate you but go on girl. She’s outing Alex for that doxxing of miss red being ghosted so he’s behind it 👀
I was in that live. It was J that phoned Hann and said she had just seen Red's address being doxxed. Hann told everybody straight away and I went back through all the comments. Address wasn't doxxed. J and Brigham in it together. J and Hann talk to each other a lot off the app

Mar 1, 2024
But Lottie you are the Pedo Enabler your name was the same in the PLM server. You've done the worst of the worst, also you been hiding around the app as exposing swearing shep accounts. We know its you Lottie. FACTS. You already got outted on your little nutter account. What you going to do try blame everyone else for the disgusting things you have said and done.
No I’m not Lottie, and I do not associate with PLM , but why did you think I was her?

I was in that live. It was J that phoned Hann and said she had just seen Red's address being doxxed. Hann told everybody straight away and I went back through all the comments. Address wasn't doxxed. J and Brigham in it together. J and Hann talk to each other a lot off the app
I knew it anyways, but it’s good to have testimonials from others as I wasn’t aware at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.