Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You know what I just pondered while doing the dishes? Just say for instance we did get revealed and everyone knows who we are? Nobody here has done anything illegal. Everything catalogued and shown has been publicly obtained information and doesn’t even involve acquired WhatsApp chats or anything. So unfortunately we won’t be turning Comment Cafe into Comment Prison.

But you know what I would do?
Delete my account, make a new one, and get right back on it 🤣🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
I can't run with that, kelz has an account on here under her own name. She came on here a few days ago and people called her out. She has no problem using that account to out people. So it doesn't make sense
I understand and I can't explain it because I need permission to out someone else and as I'm not on TT I can't but you can have more than 1 account on here 🤷🏼‍♀️

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Could they all crawl further up her arse? I doubt it.
Sympathising about what "she's been through" ffs... she hasn't battled cancer, survived a fire, been told she'll never walk again... het bestist mate Alex made up a scenario to get back into the fold after he de molded himself!

ALSO...whys J so mouthy all of a sudden? t
Exactly this! I'm not trauma dumping but a little perspective for these narcissists is needed. I have terrible MH, been battling poor health over a year and 2 weeks ago diagnosed with HF with PHtn which ultimately has devastated me and my family and will shorten my life, so GET A GRIP people. Real people have real problems not stupid petty pathetic social media problems. People are for real crying for her because not everyone loves her content. I get that some viewers struggle and latch on to these people for an escape, we all do it. I LOVE the drama. But not the LOVE me GIFT me ADORE my presence, which is then used as a manipulation to Claw at peoples emotional attachment for their own personal gain. 💔 Shame on these manipulators!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.
Accuse first and if you're wrong just say sorry. Spill your guts belton 😭😭

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
So, Life on the edge. Since you ignored my comments in the chat, I’ll say it here.

You are a pathetic excuse of a woman. A bealer and a whinger. So politically correct it’s painful when the moment suits you. Where’s the energy now? Where’s the energy for Pearl? Where’s the energy for Angie?

You know what you are, love. You are everything that’s wrong with weak white women. You are a disgrace. You are a fake. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire you fing covert racist sshow.

Suck your mum ya t
I haven’t said this enough but I love you zias false teeth

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You know what I just pondered while doing the dishes? Just say for instance we did get revealed and everyone knows who we are? Nobody here has done anything illegal. Everything catalogued and shown has been publicly obtained information and doesn’t even involve acquired WhatsApp chats or anything. So unfortunately we won’t be turning Comment Cafe into Comment Prison.

But you know what I would do?
Delete my account, make a new one, and get right back on it 🤣🤣
Same this isn't my first rodeo Iv been a little s online since I was allowed a my space page 💀

So accusing people in here of doxing which is the most untrue bullshit weve ever heard now lets not forget

J admitted to finding and doxing someone's facebook because her parenting was mentioned.

Alex has asked for people's addresses if anyone heard nj over them shouting

Who's the real doxers 🤔

carnage cafe

Mar 19, 2024
Ireland

So I wanted to go back and check to see if I had a screen recording of when @MissBaguette was in taurians box shown the fb post, and that it was said miss reds address was doxx’d in the comments. Here’s proof that here address WAS NOT doxx’d atall!

Alex you came on yesterday with the narrative that miss red wasn’t coming back on TikTok because her information was leaked🤔 1/ her address wasn’t and 2/ her full name is already public knowledge so there fore can’t be classed as “doxxed”🤦🏻‍♀️. Alex ran with this narrative so that miss red wouldn’t have to come on and face everyone after she’s been outed as a homophobic racist along with EQ, Chester & pearl. You tried hard to cover your friends back yesterday and I would say a little too hard!

Alex, you keep on saying that comment cafe are gunning for Donna and it was one of us that leaked her information, please tell me where you got that information from? And how you came to the conclusion that it was one of us? You didn’t see no address be doxx’d as it’s there in the screen recording that it wasn’t🤷🏻‍♀️.

🦅Birds of a feather flock together, birds of a feather stick together🦅
Thats not the whole live. I don't like red but that's definitely only the part where Baguette showed the SS which is not the beginning. So it doesn't prove anything really.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Sorry guys I’ve been busy spending my £200

Black Friday Nbc GIF by Superstore

Status
Not open for further replies.