Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I posted the first part on my @/ TT.snooper account. Might still be processing the video because it’s long but yes omg they did 💀 she fing smacks him and his reaction… he was really taken back. He told police he had nowhere else to stay for the night and was homeless and his live ended!
Did it get deleted?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The irony of 🍍 calling peoples morals out.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely! We all roast her because she’s a t but I’ve no problem with sex work - oldest profession in the world. Legalise it and make it safer, everyone wins 🩵
I worry about your post now , because I'd hate for Angie to read your reply and think `This could be my next big win , I can take this to Parliament and get them to approve a new bill and I'll flash my bits to a few Tory MP's` 😭 😭 🤣 🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Morning! I see some of you had the "pleasure" of seeing tiktok cleaner last night. I once had the "pleasure" of seeing a clip from a late night live where she was, umm, how can I put it? Getting her woop by herself whilst dirty buggers in comments watched and encouraged?
And people wonder why I need therapy! 🤣🤮🤦‍♀️
do off was that her!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

1000019041.jpg
Quirky is everywhere
She’s a mental case. She suicide baited to get out of trouble for working with Johnny. Pretended she was attempting and an ambulance took her and I’m pretty sure someone spoke to her daughter who said the police told her there was no ambulance. I’m fairly sure I got the details right

Status
Not open for further replies.