Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
J knew Alex would overreact and everyone would blame him. Hann even said she was in the box and dropped down to find the comment after J messaged her. IT WAS J NOT ALEX. Mark this day because it will be the only day I will defend him 😂
I have never liked J always thought something dodgy about her usually am not wrong on 1st time impressions. J is 💯 a wrong 1 . Shes vile, s stirrer, liar, and will go out her way to get attention n she dont care who she walks all over to get what she wants I hope karma bus hits her full on

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
We tend to use brown hearts in the h hopes they look like poop and nobody will steal those 🤎💩☕
Tampin is really ignorant

Doesn’t understand a thing being said and Angie is actually right here

He thinks because he’s a host he knows more about ghosted comments. Nah. That’s something that people who comment know more about. Aka us. Since Angie is just spouting stuff we said anyway.
How do you ghost a comment? Please

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tampin is really ignorant

Doesn’t understand a thing being said and Angie is actually right here

He thinks because he’s a host he knows more about ghosted comments. Nah. That’s something that people who comment know more about. Aka us. Since Angie is just spouting stuff we said anyway.
I can't lie I sometimes think the group trying to educate Angie match the energy they are given. Imagine spending everyday trying to educate people not to be racist for them to leave the lives and just giggle Because they've successfully wasted your full day, time and not retained a single bit of information. So I understand why he acts ignorant. Sometimes you need to dumb things down and get to someone's level.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I predict another Oscar worthy fake crying bout from Miss Red or a huge white knighting live from Alex is imminent off the back of Angie’s live along with Pearl going off the deep end and screaming/shrieking everywhere yet again ALSO where is Chester?? I haven’t heard enough said about that skeezy twit by these ‘big creators’

Medusa

It’s the emoji that 3 letter group went around flooding the comment sections of lives of people they troll. It could be innocent in this case as not everyone knows but I’m checking cause my spidey senses on overdrive today 😂
Until i joined TT my favourite colour was purple.
Now, ive done an Amy Whitehouse and gone back to black.

Mar 18, 2024
london
Miss baguette is getting a lot of blame by this bev

Attachments

• IMG_0203.png
    IMG_0203.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 53
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I have never liked J always thought something dodgy about her usually am not wrong on 1st time impressions. J is 💯 a wrong 1 . Shes vile, s stirrer, liar, and will go out her way to get attention n she dont care who she walks all over to get what she wants I hope karma bus hits her full on
Facts! The fact people can’t see it blows my mind.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Just scrolled into this live .... plm back on the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_135735_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_135735_TikTok.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: Napolean
Status
Not open for further replies.