Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even 10am and I've been through so many emotions already , Rage with Wayne in the early hours , laughter with spitting coffee everywhere thanks to Judas and now love & tears thanks to Louis , what's next?!
It’s a rollercoaster on here. Can only get worse when Angie wakes up 😭

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Now onto something interesting… I received a message from a live streamer during my live the other day and they’ve requested to remain anonymous and have given me permission to share it. Please don’t ask who it is, they seem very shaken up 😥

Mrs doubtfire ive not been able to be around the last couple days. its very upsetting all of this stuff going on. I'm unable to say wot I really want to say but I really appreciate you for being who you are.

u have permission to read this out If u want to without naming me.

I can't work out what is going on but I know people are being gaslighted, used and I've tried to stop it I've warned those who needed to he warned and noone listens.. there is one person solely responsible for all of our troubles. I can't say any more then this as I'm worried about the consequences of it if I do. I also can't be anywhere that liar is as you know she's done a number on me leaving me unable to speak up for myself
.”

I explained that I didn’t get message notifications during the live and could I post here and they did give permission 🩵
Whoever it is I feel bad for them, especially when they say they can’t speak up for themselves because they have done a number on them.
If said person is in here and reading this, don’t allow them to keep you down. They are no bigger a person that anyone else on the app, regardless of who or how many put them on a pedestal.
Im glad you found a safe space in Mrs D to share this with 🤎☕

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don’t really want to google this, I just wonder if anyone has a simplified answer, but with this heart transplant, he’s been told there is a donor heart, does this mean the donor has already passed away, or are they expected to pass away soon and that’s what they’re waiting on? Or what are they waiting on?

Does the recipient get to find out the identity of the donor?

• Sad
Reactions: princesspeanut
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m glad to see @MrsDoubtfire is back ❤️

Very curious about that message you received though. I hate how people are scared to speak up.

I know it has been days, but i still want to get my Alex video up but it’s still not finished because I’ve just been so tired. Think I should still post it when it’s done later today even though it’s mostly about the doxxing which is possibly old news in TikTok world?

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I don’t really want to google this, I just wonder if anyone has a simplified answer, but with this heart transplant, he’s been told there is a donor heart, does this mean the donor has already passed away, or are they expected to pass away soon and that’s what they’re waiting on? Or what are they waiting on?

Yes apparently the person donating few organs so sad

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

AFAIK they don't usually announce the donor until they're 100% sure , I would guess that the person has passed away. It could be coming from the other end of the country and they'll have to do testing , when things get the `green light` things will happen at 1000MPH though

Status
Not open for further replies.