Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Kazzy actually I stand with her more than you bunch of degenerates 🤣 you see me a few times and think you know me 🤣 yeah lying with dogs does give you fleas hence why your fing riddled…
Don’t need to add me to the ignore list I’ll remove myself before I start to smell like you fishy bitches 🎣🐟
Marilyn Monroe Goodbye GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Zac is a strange guy, hasn't he rewired his brain with a huge cocaine addiction. He's like an uber Pigham, thick, weird, saviour thing troll.

There's another guy who occasionally pops in Angies and always ss her up. He's someone strange guy with a few Alts. Goes on about meeting Angie person once. Angie denied it until he said he would put up messages, then she switch up and said she was lying/joking.
I think that was topcat. He passed away not so long ago.

Zac is a strange guy, hasn't he rewired his brain with a huge cocaine addiction. He's like an uber Pigham, thick, weird, saviour thing troll.

There's another guy who occasionally pops in Angies and always ss her up. He's someone strange guy with a few Alts. Goes on about meeting Angie person once. Angie denied it until he said he would put up messages, then she switch up and said she was lying/joking.
He weirds me out. So he did the cocaine therapy to make him who he is? 😂. I messaged Yvonne to ask if that accounts him and she’s just replied yes it is. But I’m not sure she thinks that cause Alex lies a lot 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Burnz use to be involved with chicken crew who were trolls. She was the eldest and basically groomed 19+ year old girls to do her dirty work and dox kids, people etc. She went into that 3 letter group and again tried to dox kids and god knows what.

From what i have gathered there is that 3 letter group members scattered around the app. Kat, Burnz aka Diane, Johnny, Kazzy etc.
It seems like Kazzy has owned her wrongs and said a lot of the reason she said it, even though its disgraceful it was out of retaliation. Johnny, Alex westgarth aka childforce, pricey etc were involved in making CP pictures. Kazzy etc removed them from the server. Although there was certainly wrongens in that group, I do genuinely believe a lot of them were all just trolls who used the Internet to be able to say what they say.
Now with that many members fallen out and scattered around the app, there is obviously going to be everyone saying that certain people were the worst. But I genuinely believe Burnz, Kat etc had a lot more involvement then they let on. The group isn't ever coming back by the seems of it, there is a little group on clapper and discord but from what I've seen there is no evidence of CP or doxxing going on. I may be wrong but I'm just hoping this clears up some questions.
This all may not be 100% correct, I'm just going off what I have been observing.
Reality is, they've enabled peadophiles and that stink of s will hang around them forever.

They can keep trying to pop up but outside of there own group of nonce enablers, people will expose them as fed up and make s difficult for them.

Look at the threads they’ve commented on and about. They’re another one for the ignore list

Reactions: deadwood
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Do you mean Top Cat? He recently passed away 😬

Edit: just saw the other replies!

Reactions: deadwood

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
So is today the day that one of the freaky fs from TT are going to dox all our information. 🙈🙈
This should be fun 🤣🤣🤣 Dunno about you lot but there's do all to dox on me. I'm literally a nobody on the app! Never was and never will be, and I'm very Cool with that!!
If they dox my address, I'd literally pay them as there isn't a Hope in hell they have the intelligence to know it!!
Bunch of fing lunatics is all they are 🤯

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
So is today the day that one of the freaky fs from TT are going to dox all our information. 🙈🙈
This should be fun 🤣🤣🤣 Dunno about you lot but there's do all to dox on me. I'm literally a nobody on the app! Never was and never will be, and I'm very Cool with that!!
If they dox my address, I'd literally pay them as there isn't a Hope in hell they have the intelligence to know it!!
Bunch of fing lunatics is all they are 🤯
tiktok is full of compulsive liars that chat s, and i really don't give a do, what is doxxing going to achieve 🤦‍♀️knock at my door you will get booyaked 💪🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.