Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I actually think it's hilarious that alex thinks he knows who everyone is on here the bloke don't even know who he is himself let alone who comment cafe are.
He'll make an account and out it as a wrong un.

He's really thick. A thick liar.
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So is today the day that one of the freaky fs from TT are going to dox all our information. 🙈🙈
This should be fun 🤣🤣🤣 Dunno about you lot but there's do all to dox on me. I'm literally a nobody on the app! Never was and never will be, and I'm very Cool with that!!
If they dox my address, I'd literally pay them as there isn't a Hope in hell they have the intelligence to know it!!
Bunch of fing lunatics is all they are 🤯
I had a "crimes against humanity" thing once but it was NFAd, and it was ages ago.

Feb 29, 2024
So much happened!

Madasahatter went live and kicked off how she was in a group before and something about her apparently ODing and it was fake.

No face no case had beef with captain zac and swag about being women beaters and arguing random crap.

Tony went in angies saying he has an open case as theres a video circulating him and something about him dating a 15 year old when he was 25 but idk if thats true or not

Just a whole chaos! People may be able to explain it better
Thank you ❤️ had a family member in A & E last night so didn't catch much. Alls going ok but it was all a bit of a shock

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Do they actually know who we are and are they actually going to dox us 😆 . I will laugh so hard if they get who we are wrong. They also realise misinformation and doxing someone as a wrong person can ruin peoples lives. I've had an enhanced DBS check recently for my career so go ahead 🤷‍♂️.
There will be accounts here, who have accounts on tik tok, that will be on DM terms with some of Pighams fluffers.

Expect the expose to be be utter se but with scary music and a load of trolls giving it 😮🤬👏👏 in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.