Exposing alex for mocking her autism

Attachments

• IMG_1186.png
    IMG_1186.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 99

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
⚠️I probably should add trigger warning here sorry ⚠️😩
After a very long day, I hopped in here to see what live to run to as I always do🙈🙈 (fomo big time) . I realised fange had someone in the box that was clearly no good.
I recognised the name as soon as I went in. I heard her victim blame and get arsey with everyone. I saw red and clicked out of the live.
I'm not usually triggered by nonces until I hear them victim blame/ shame... Then I can't control myself.
Angie, if your reading this - i hope your proud of yourself. You literally thrived on having a CHILD rapist in your Box. You clearly get a kick out of this s! You gained views, followers and money. You have made money from someone who's a a CHILD.
I'm gonna say it louder for the ones not paying attention -
YOU MADE MONEY AS A RESULT OF A CHILD BEING a!!!
Let that sink in you dirty filthy drunken t!!!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
⚠️I probably should add trigger warning here sorry ⚠️😩
After a very long day, I hopped in here to see what live to run to as I always do🙈🙈 (fomo big time) . I realised fange had someone in the box that was clearly no good.
I recognised the name as soon as I went in. I heard her victim blame and get arsey with everyone. I saw red and clicked out of the live.
I'm not usually triggered by nonces until I hear them victim blame/ shame... Then I can't control myself.
Angie, if your reading this - i hope your proud of yourself. You literally thrived on having a CHILD rapist in your Box. You clearly get a kick out of this s! You gained views, followers and money. You have made money from someone who's a a CHILD.
I'm gonna say it louder for the ones not paying attention -
YOU MADE MONEY AS A RESULT OF A CHILD BEING a!!!
Let that sink in you dirty filthy drunken t!!!
I'm replying so this gets reposted over and over and her ugly ass sees it!

Status
Not open for further replies.