Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Happy Monday Morning GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Has anyone got the ss of Lynz in the comments admitting the rat was a lie after Angie said it? She also said Angie never really even spoke on it besides one day, another lie. Angie was only talking about the rat yesterday and how she believed Miss Red was behind it. I think she’s blamed half of the app at some point. Bubbalousha brought that rat in, just like Sheila said, and Angie thought ooh what a storyline, but in doing so has brought hate and upset on a lot of people like Chloe etc. At this point how can anyone believe a word Angie and Lynz says!

Good morning all my fellow comment cafe c*nts 🤎🤎 had a bug or something yesterday afternoon and I was too busy feeing sorry for myself to come in to work (troll). I caught some of rat gate last night when wallowing in self pity. Absolute gold. My favourite parts:
Baguette playing the part of the rat
Serena and Chloe screaming against Angie and angies pet, Lynz
Angie having another meltdown and telling Lynz “let’s go”, and Lynz dropping from the box like she’s told 😂😂

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
How many times is angie going to make Lynz look like a right lying t, 1st the pineapple stuff, now this rat story, the shame 🤥🙈

Angie doesn’t ever have her back either. When Alex was posting that photo of Lynz yesterday, Angie told Lynz she had gone live so hadn’t seen it. She was still in his comments a good 10 minutes after he put it up, and people were trying to tell Lynz that in the comments. Lynz suddenly disconnected and said brb. I think she was coming to read here to check. There fall out is coming, and I believe Lynz only got that money off her from rankings cos she said it and couldn’t take it back, and Lynz knows too much about the claims Angie makes about half of the app.

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Did Lynz know there wasn't a rat?
So lynz agreed there was no rat and in the comments she was saying that she only found out a few weeks ago there was no rat and all of this bullshit. But then Angie changed it to there was actually a rat and lynz “ swears down “ there was defo a rat.

So at this point both of them are bare faced liars

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think Lynz basically just agrees with whatever rhetoric Angie is enforcing at the time.

Angie says there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat.

Angie says actually there was no rat. Lyns says there’s no rat.

Angie says no actually there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat and she even saw it on Snapchat.

She’s a lapdog unfortunately, and will run with whatever Angie wants her to run with.

I think Lynz basically just agrees with whatever rhetoric Angie is enforcing at the time.

Angie says there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat.

Angie says actually there was no rat. Lyns says there’s no rat.

Angie says no actually there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat and she even saw it on Snapchat.

She’s a lapdog unfortunately, and will run with whatever Angie wants her to run with.
thats precisely it! She is always with Angie in the boxes to drop ideas in angies head of where to take it too. “Well, Ang…. Didn’t you also….” And things like that. Always there with little things for Angie to use as excuses to get out of the s storm she’s caused.

The way Lynz just dropped from the box when told though 😭 where’s the self respect?

thats precisely it! She is always with Angie in the boxes to drop ideas in angies head of where to take it too. “Well, Ang…. Didn’t you also….” And things like that. Always there with little things for Angie to use as excuses to get out of the s storm she’s caused.

The way Lynz just dropped from the box when told though 😭 where’s the self respect?
Oooops accidentally left a link I was going to post, still a good one of Chloe and Serena making Angie look ridiculous 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.