Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I’m awaiting a call back !! my youngest has white tonsils and GCSEs atm 😫he’s just gone in for his exam today !! Last time he had it, he got so bad he couldn’t open his mouth and got an infection in his salivary glands. Because they wouldn’t give him antibiotics 🤬as it wasn’t that bad
That’s ridiculous. Poor lad, it’s a horrible pain I can sympathise totally. Hope they sort him out babe xxx

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Morning, wonder what chaos will happen today. 🤎
Good Morning Coffee GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Nah I think she’s winding CLA up, Red can’t even work an iPad let alone sell a lipstick.
I think it’s ironic how the woman known for having the driest, crustiest lips on TikTok (as EQ used to lovingly talk about) is even trying come with a pretend angle that she’s selling lipsticks.

Be like me trying to sell singing lessons.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The amount of times Cockerdontgiveashit claims she doesn't give a s, yet clearly as you're talking about said thing you don't give a s about, shows you do give a fraction of a s. She tries so hard to portray her don't give a s persona, but it doesn't ring true to me.
Omg so true. Her tone of voice is so transparent, she hated being called a grass she has zero sense of humour.
The story about her telling Thompson to get her a new hotel could have been one sentence

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
As you all know I went for gastric sleeve, paid for from working etc NOT BEGGING, start the gym tonight it’s been 4 weeks today I had the surgery, and 2 stone lighter. Just seen Gracie going on about the excess skin and that she will be going back to turkey to have the skin removal surgery, so here the begging begins again.
Sorry but earn the money yourself you freeloader, just makes me so mad how 3 years it took me to raise the funds and have it done and have serve health issues as well
Sorry rant over 🫤🫤🥰

Edited. Least I have morals
I wish I was allowed a gastric sleeve, I have health issues that won't allow it, we'll done you xx

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The only reason all these people love Cockerdontgiveashit's voice is because it's pitched up against the likes of Pearl potty mouth.

Just an observation 🤔
Someone here said she is friends with a bunch of simpletons so she can relish in being the “wise” one. It’s so cringe and she’s got worse and worse

Status
Not open for further replies.