Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Website says take 1 30 mins before bed , I'd go on the safe side and stick one in the ear
Just put one in every orifice and if we don't hear from you for a week we'll know they were all correct answers
Steve Martin Father Of The Bride 2 GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
In my head I thought they'd maybe be like you need to pay a fee at customs so i thought if I just order loads at once that won't be suspicious and it'll not need to have anxiety about doing it again. But they just came with the Royal Mail
I see your point , nothing worse than getting something then either not being able to get hold of them , or waiting longer than usual if post is held up

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I see your point , nothing worse than getting something then either not being able to get hold of them , or waiting longer than usual if post is held up
Iv also never ordered anything from America, if they don't work it wasn't expensive it came it about £15. I did look into it and I think at a push I could take two if they don't work.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
In my head I thought they'd maybe be like you need to pay a fee at customs so i thought if I just order loads at once that won't be suspicious and it'll not need to have anxiety about doing it again. But they just came with the Royal Mail
I have some Zopiclone here that the GP gave me after my accident , even though I managed the pain pretty well with pain medication my mind went adrift a bit and wasn't coping properly , I think it's the low dose one , she gave me 7 and I only ever used two , I was scared of getting wired and not being able to get anymore and ending up with as many wrinkles as Angie.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have some Zopiclone here that the GP gave me after my accident , even though I managed the pain pretty well with pain medication my mind went adrift a bit and wasn't coping properly , I think it's the low dose one , she gave me 7 and I only ever used two , I was scared of getting wired and not being able to get anymore and ending up with as many wrinkles as Angie.
Iv had a 7 day script before and Iv had other sleeping tablets some of them I just abused and others just didn't work. I never switch off 😭 I love a sleep too. Did you say you were getting a review for something the other day?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Iv had a 7 day script before and Iv had other sleeping tablets some of them I just abused and others just didn't work. I never switch off 😭 I love a sleep too. Did you say you were getting a review for something the other day?
Yeah I had a meeting with Occupational health at work , I've only been part time since returning , I've been lucky and had sick pay topping things up but was getting sick of being treat like a baby , I've been on a high dose of tramadol for a while but been managing to cut down slowly , I'm not sure if i'll ever be without them but currently at a `happy spot` with balancing things again

Status
Not open for further replies.