Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Oh s! Hmmm do I want to nonce up the news…

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Maybe something about miss red saying she’s not on the fence about EQ and DG but emergency services had to be called because it turns out the fence post is stuck in her red ring 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Does this headline land? It’s a play on Zac recently giving an opinion on Red, his funny video referring to that and then finally, Red saying today she was coming off the fence but then her wifi glitched and she wasn’t able to 🤣

I don’t know if people will “get” this… please can you luvs vote 🤣 for yes makes sense or vote 👍🏼 for nah, remove it

*removed and coming tomorrow*

Edit: thank you for voting luvs 🩵

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The mother of his child? Yeah that parenting dynamic is gonna be crazy 😬
I mean he isn't allowed to see his other children apart from a few hours on a Sunday because he's physically abused their mother twice. I assume this will be similar. He keeps threatening to take her to lawyers to stop her showing her bump or talking about the pregnancy online.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Does this headline land? It’s a play on Zac recently giving an opinion on Red, his funny video referring to that and then finally, Red saying today she was coming off the fence but then her wifi glitched and she wasn’t able to 🤣

I don’t know if people will “get” this… please can you luvs vote 🤣 for yes makes sense or vote 👍🏼 for nah, remove it
I would say ‘atop the fence’ or ‘on top of‘ or sitting on, or something … as otherwise it doesn’t feel clear enough somehow… as we are hearing the phrase slightly out of the norm.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

Is this the same fence that the goats escaped from?

IT IS SCAPEGOAT TikTok creator readers

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I mean he isn't allowed to see his other children apart from a few hours on a Sunday because he's physically abused her mother twice. I assume this will be similar. He keeps threatening to take her to lawyers to stop her showing her bump or talking about the pregnancy online.
fing hell and that’s insane levels of control?!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone who knows a bit about TikTok etc help out here?

So I just noticed how many people had reposted my video and was like wow

IMG_1283.jpeg

But then I went back onto the video and was a bit shocked to see this

IMG_1284.jpeg

Like tell me it’s not just me who thinks with this amount of interaction and huge amount of reposts that it should be on more views?
Do you think I’m shadowebanned or whatever it is?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

Like tell me it’s not just me who thinks with this amount of interaction and huge amount of reposts that it should be on more views?
Or is it just most the reposts are us? I'm not gonna watch something any of us repost because Iv probably already saw it. If that makes sense

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

I don’t really get views and fyp output because it doesn’t seem consistent but it can definitely hit more views over the hours, as still very new!

Status
Not open for further replies.