Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Hopefully Sally tells people to find me on Comment Cafe, and hopefully they look at my about section
1714038056231.png

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Why is she acting like her address is endangered?
Nobody has even mentioned her address, and Feisty and Baggyarsehole are scaring her by saying ‘IS YOUR DOOR LOCKED. ARE YOUR CHILDREN AT SCHOOL’

Literally nobody doxxed your address.
YOU doxxed your name Sally.
YOU YOU YOU YOU.
I don't even think half of us even care 😆 when sally is around i just switch off, its like background noise

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Makes me laugh these people having a top up phones 🤣 bad credit is it me lad 🤣
I was thinking that. I mean all the money he claims to have, you can buy a sim card for a year's worth of calls and data if your credit is bad.

Bet he's like these nobheads that go around claiming 5G is killing people. These are the same type of cockwombles that claimed 3G and 4G was doing the same. Meanwhile they are uploading their conspiracy theories online using said networks.

Same as the bible bashers claiming that the Internet is evil and should be avoided, but if you miss a copy of the Watchtower you can download it from their website 🤣🤣

Half the creators on tiktok remind me of some prat from Rotherham that went out, and when he came back noticed 3 cannabis plants missing...... So he phoned the police. When asked how he knew they were missing said that he has others and knows how many are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.