Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Does anybody genuinely find Luke funny? He makes quips and jokes I feel so awkward about that I feel I have to fake laugh even though I’m behind a screen. It’s so forced, unfunny and makes me feel socially awkward even when I’m socially excluding myself. I feel nauseated but I feel forced to hate watch him in case I have something to get mad about. He’s like unflavoured ice cream
He remind me of a comedy act that goes into old folks homes on a Saturday afternoon 😂

Feb 29, 2024
This absolute gem?
look at this corker from Reddit 🤣🤣
6B3DAB3D-2862-47CC-9D73-EDEB7E3F6FFF.png

I literally don’t type in them because I’d get blocked for being shady 😭
Same. I don’t type in any of their lives because they have to make sure their comments appear overwhelmingly in support. New age propaganda. However, I’m happy to keep getting blocked in Angies cause it’s funny watching her get mad over her forehead

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
This is helpful thank you because I can’t think straight right now because I’m anxious about being pushed out or needing to leave. If ever that should happen, I wouldn’t turn on you luvs and act the angel, I stand by what I’ve said and if ever it’s been in haste and I’m called out, I’ll take accountability.

I do post content and they’re right in that I’m objective, I call out creators I don’t really favour and even creators I like. I seperate the behaviour from the person and it’s easier to call out then. Baguette does the same but has her own style, she’s sassy and assertive but calls out people too - so we have that in common 🩵 I’m likely a lot older, I would have similar spirit if it was 10-20 years ago 🤣

I firmly believe in free speech. Doesn’t mean I agree with all opinions (none of us do!) but I believe in our right to have them 🩵
Youre The Best Bel Air GIF by PeacockTV

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

SO NOT A COMMENT CAFE USER, COCKERPOO!

Thanks for clearing that up, Alicia. It’s the same person who made the same comment in Evil Queens live. Whoever this person is, has me blocked. They have certainly never shown any affiliation with Comment Cafe, either. So I’m unsure if Cocker is just going senile and imagining things, because there’s literally no reason to insinuate that this person who is trolling her, has anything to do with us.
I think it's either Alex or Cockerpoo herself.

Mtv Bust GIF

I do have 2 small recordings from Alex's live but im not going to post them because I'd hate for mrs doubtfire and miss baguette to feel humiliated of the lies told about them. I find what was said to be very pompous and bully like from that clang. Now were labelled bullies, trolls ect where exactly 🤔. We also don't lie like all of them that sat in those boxes. Try harder red and co because we will always top trump 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.