Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ooooooooooh. I thought it was like the Marthas from The Handmaids Tale. Pious, belittling, bossy, has a cattle prod.
Shock Realise GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
UNPOPULAR OPINION - Taurian and Paigey are performative activists. They don't care about racism and transphobia, they just want the gifts and the views. It breaks my heart to see them sucking up to Angie. In my opinion, if you're not going to call out Angie on her racism, don't call out anyone. As much as I dislike Red hers was 12 years ago. Angie was racist to Taurian MONTHS AGO! Sorry for the rant but it just boils my blood.

Reactions: Bascar_
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
UNPOPULAR OPINION - Taurian and Paigey are performative activists. They don't care about racism and transphobia, they just want the gifts and the views. It breaks my heart to see them sucking up to Angie. In my opinion, if you're not going to call out Angie on her racism, don't call out anyone. As much as I dislike Red hers was 12 years ago. Angie was racist to Taurian MONTHS AGO! Sorry for the rant but it just boils my blood.
I don't care who they speak to because I thought it was obvious they troll and take the piss out her. I'd be taking the piss too if everyone who pretended to be interested in what they were preaching for weeks were just wasting their time. I don't care how long ago reds was, she lies about it. The lying is what gets me. Vicious lies to get out of being held accountable.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don't care who they speak to because I thought it was obvious they troll and take the piss out her. I'd be taking the piss too if everyone who pretended to be interested in what they were preaching for weeks were just wasting their time. I don't care how long ago reds was, she lies about it. The lying is what gets me. Vicious lies to get out of being held accountable.
It's probably my extreme hate of Angie but I can't see past it. I just can't. Then when Lynz joins in, Jesus take the wheel! :ROFLMAO: I do respect where you're coming from though.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey luv, physically? Awful, tonsillitis in full swing 💀 but mentally? Just as s 🤣 Ugh, I hate all these games, are they games, is it manipulation, is it not. You know?

Bet you wish you’d never asked 💀 How are you luv, how’s back to work treating you? I bet you’re glad it’s the weekend 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.