Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
This whole Angie thing tonight has been a rollercoaster, not a fun ride, more a final destination rollercoaster ride. I have felt too many feelings tonight. I love drama, I have watched Angie for 2 years so I'm well aware how she works, but I felt compassion at times too, which is a shocker for me and I can't even blame it on hormones. I think at times my maternal side broke through, I can't relate to a mother not being comforting in any form to a daughter, who despite everything, has just had police break down the door to get to her. To then "banter" in her face with a "friend" right in her face, putting on a show because she knows tiktok are listening. To discuss her toilet habits to shame her in front of tiktok, what possesses a "mother"!

These are my feelings on it and I know most won't feel the same. I still dislike Angie to my core and recorded everything lol but I was surprised about my feelings, I refuse to use the word triggered 🤮 I just don't feel empathy often. How dare you make me feel that Angie 😤
Angie is a grown ass woman, why isn’t she doing the bare minimum? Such as keeping her bedroom clean and not stinking of cat piss, and just flushing the toilet! These things should be taught by the age of 8. Angie is obsessed with TT, lives like a pig as her life is consumed with TT! She is a selfish narcissist.

Mar 23, 2024
China
They wouldn’t have broken the door down if you answered the door….. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just can’t with enablers! 🤦🏼‍♀️ omg!!! Trucker geee!!! You just explained Angie to a t!!!! So when she said she fed her dog then said it was banter we were expected to go with that but Sheila is a cold blooded killer 😫

Or insert anything else she has said or done and then back tracked on…. Let’s not forget the disabled slur in her box today!! That was ok cos the person wasn’t disabled according to Angie 🫠

Mar 23, 2024
China
Just me that sees right though Sheila then? Shes not a poor old woman she's another pisshead who takes diazepam.

Sheila is enjoying the drama, anytime something kicks off she keeps coming back to angies door to kick off again. Go to bed old lady 😂😂
Like mother like daughter I suppose… but they need to be away from each other 💀

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just me that sees right though Sheila then? Shes not a poor old woman she's another pisshead who takes diazepam.

Sheila is enjoying the drama, anytime something kicks off she keeps coming back to angies door to kick off again. Go to bed old lady 😂😂
I don't think she's vulnerable , I think she's probably at the end of her tether with it all , Imagine being out having a good time and the old bill ring you because your middle aged daughters have your front door booted in , it's never ending , rather than turning the camera off and speaking to her mother she continues to plaster it all online , Angie just loves getting the enablers in her box because they make her feel better for herself

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Good Point I Agree GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.