Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sounds like a lush family dynamic 🥹 I hate how sick this bloody virus is making me! I fell asleep at one point but my Husband is an horrific snorer and woke me after maybe 5 minutes 😒

The lil Doubtfire is ridiculously cute right 🤣
The lil Doubtfire is overly cute 🤣 I'm sure the Mrs would say the same about me , although I blame it on the dog for the snoring 😭

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sounds like a lush family dynamic 🥹 I hate how sick this bloody virus is making me! I fell asleep at one point but my Husband is an horrific snorer and woke me after maybe 5 minutes 😒

The lil Doubtfire is ridiculously cute right 🤣
You got a hubby that snores that bad they raise the roof me too 🫣😂❤️hope you get well soon

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think many will be looking at Red with an ultimatum now , as much as some of the side characters have washed their hands of Pearl (or so they say!) a lot will be looking at Red to see if she's actually going to stand against racism or not.
She definitely has to make a statement, for want of a better word. The timing of the holiday was perfect 😭 I don’t envy her at all, this is a mess 🤦🏻‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t think any of them will cut ties. It’s just fake outrage whilst the app erupts, they’ll be back in Pearls box telling everyone she’s made yet another mistake but is a good person.
If they was they wouldn’t be in comments tbh and J will not answer any of my comments at all

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
These people are just enabling her into thinking her behaviour is normal and it's all fine. Her Mum is probably at the end of her bloody tether , I know I'd be fuming , she's elderly , she's been out and she's had a phone call to say her daughters been harming herself and they've booted in your front door , wait , isn't she allowed to be angry / pissed off / upset? On top of that she's come home and her daughter is streaming this to the whole of tiktok yet again

GTFO of here
I only caught the end of last night but the box begs were fing nuts.

Hating on an elderly, probably messed up woman because the middle aged woman existing in her house is incapable of managing her own life without piling s onto her. The #bekind types are often just fing ignorant twats about #mentalhealthmatters.

I hope this is the end of the line for Sheila. Sounds like she already has a safeguarding team involved and they don't seem to DO a lot but chit chat and plan but there's always a tipping event and then s gets done quickly.

Angie can pack her ring light up and move to her own place and crack on with her tik tokkery.

That fing Alicia annoys the s out me but when she joined, I thought 'thank fuvk a grown up has joined'. Well done that beg.

Yes, it's an essay. I'm off to church
Church Pray GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I only caught the end of last night but the box begs were fing nuts.

Hating on an elderly, probably messed up woman because the middle aged woman existing in her house is incapable of managing her own life without piling s onto her. The #bekind types are often just fing ignorant twats about #mentalhealthmatters.

I hope this is the end of the line for Sheila. Sounds like she already has a safeguarding team involved and they don't seem to DO a lot but chit chat and plan but there's always a tipping event and then s gets done quickly.

Angie can pack her ring light up and move to her own place and crack on with her tik tokkery.

That fing Alicia annoys the s out me but when she joined, I thought 'thank fuvk a grown up has joined'. Well done that beg.

Yes, it's an essay. I'm off to church
Church Pray GIF
100%!! Angie can easily rent somewhere with how much she makes , I wonder if she'd be able to stand on her own two feet though

Status
Not open for further replies.