Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Red - CEO… biased, greedy, manipulative, racist, homophobic, controlling, hypocritical victim mentality, needy, uneducated, desperate. Egotistical.

J - Manager…. Biased, bully, manipulative, controlling, self centred, attention seeker, foul mouthed, nosey, desperate opinionated, flirtatious, immature. Hypocritical

Cokerpoo - advisor…. Biased, bully, conttolling, opinionated, busy body, nosey, manipulative, patronising, hypocritical, condescending, superior ego,

Luke - security… foul mouthed, abusive, selfish, opinionated, small man syndrome, bully, manipulative, hypocritical, biased, controlling, liar, self centred, fraudster.

Alex - cleaner…. Liar, manipulative, narcissistic, bully, foul mouth, abusive, hypocritical, desperate, cheater, egotistical, biased, demanding, threatening, violent, sly, conniving, victim complex. superior ego. Opinionated.

Mother Teresa- customer services…. Pointless

Gracie- Employee…. Opinionated. Hypocritical manipulative., victim complex desperate.

Viewers/followers. - customers… UNDER VALUED, SILENCED, IGNORED, DISRESPECTED, BULLIED, MANIPULATED, BELITTLED, ABUSED, ROBBED, FRUSTRATED, ANNOYED,
I’m catching up on today just reading this - the Luke one made me burst out laughing

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Miss Dread is sitting somewhere with fumes coming out of her ears and nostrils as she watches her world come crashing down lol
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Agreed. But I don’t like him. But I prefer him to the “clique” so I’m all for his take over. He’s a snake, I cannot express to you how bad his financial manipulation was… he deffo was never their friend but got in with the group to gain popularity.

So I’ve just started watching eq - did zac just openly mentioned dg cheating and sending pics omg? This is so funny.
I think he was talking about Brigham. Zac and DG are good mates as far as I know.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Cockerpoo believes she really affected us and we are so bothered by her. What a strange strange strange woman she is. That man calling her condescending was my TikTok highlight of the day (only thing I’ve seen today also)
I fing missed it, that would have been the highlight of the week.
Cockercunt you don’t affect me or anyone else from CC. Your strange fing t

Status
Not open for further replies.