Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It's not been a kids app for years! Like 4+ years it's been like this. This lives also not suitable for kids, none of their lives are. There was less of a fuss when Angie was promoting her clapper sex shows.
Exactly!!! I know musical.ly was bought in 2018/2019 and the transition since then has gone to s. The app when it was musical.ly would promote animals with talent, dancing, comedy, vlogs. Now my app is full of this s, don't get me wrong i love the drama when tidying but the absolutely disgusting sicko's need off the app but people just encourage it 😡

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
It's not been a kids app for years! Like 4+ years it's been like this. This lives also not suitable for kids, none of their lives are. There was less of a fuss when Angie was promoting her clapper sex shows.
I think we can all agree the minute money got involved with TikTok, it was no longer a kids app. Just a way for sad lazy fers to scam us all out of our hard earned money whilst they sit and argue or battle on lives and advertise it as ‘content’

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024
I'm not really feeling well rested, maybe my body is but my mind isn't? I'll still keep trying them though 🤎

Doubled up on the melatonin but had another crazy dream. I think I slept from about 3-11 which is long for me! How you feeling?

Judas I saw these and thought of you!

They have many different patches for all kinds of things. Maybe they could help you? I haven’t tried them personally but reviews say they were helpful 🖤

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I do have a page where I only follow people I like with positive content, so when I am mindlessly scrolling i don't see any of this negative s. I only see it when I choose to 😂
I have this too, needed for eye bleach 😤

Animated GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Judas I saw these and thought of you!

They have many different patches for all kinds of things. Maybe they could help you? I haven’t tried them personally but reviews say they were helpful 🖤
I think the issue might be that i just can't switch off. That my body is producing enough melatonin but it's me who's struggling to force myself to go to sleep. Being the extra melatonin ontop of my natural melatonin is giving me nightmares or very vivid dreams. I think I'm gonna probably need to disappear for a few days and take my crisis meds and reset myself 😭🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think the issue might be that i just can't switch off. That my body is producing enough melatonin but it's me who's struggling to force myself to go to sleep. Being the extra melatonin ontop of my natural melatonin is giving me nightmares or very vivid dreams. I think I'm gonna probably need to disappear for a few days and take my crisis meds and reset myself 😭🤎
Let me grab that mental health sleep sheet I talked about, I’ll add it to here 🩵

IMG_4246.jpeg

IMG_4247.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What it took last night 🤦🏻‍♀️ walked into a closed door made a drink with the cup upside down
Oh they work lol 😂

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I just want to say that bringing up the sleeping with the dog thing. I remember that live very well and it was Tyrone who took it totally the wrong the way (actually I don’t believe he did he was watching his chats reaction and played on it) She used to have the dog in bed with like many of us do nothing bad about that, but because he gave her that reaction she went with it. That’s how all of this started. Anyone who then went with it need to give their head a wobble. All this fake omg I can’t believe she said that is pathetic.

As for what she said last night again was for attention but the problem here is that there will have been people watching who have gone through childhood abuse by their parents and I really do feel for those people. With that said, when you enter her room she often has a trigger warning announcement when you enter the live. People who have whatever triggers really shouldn’t be in there. You enter her room knowing it can go badly wrong. At the end of the day she will be loving these lives because she is a narcissist and loves to be controversial she’s the Julia Hartley Brewer of the app. None of these lives will stop people watching her. I’ve stopped watching CLA yet whenever I scroll into her lives she’s still sitting on 2k plus views 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hello darlin 🤗 My Husband caught a cold and it hit me after a couple of days. It played on my lifelong tonsillitis issues and knocked me the do out 🫨 I can finally breathe and hear better now, just waiting on cough, aches and pains to do off 😮‍💨

You’ve all been so wonderful checking in on me 🤗🩵 How are you today luv?
Oh that’s rough. Lifelong tonsilitis issues? No options to have them removed I bet? 😣 these colds and viruses going around currently are buggers. They hit harder than they used to and last longer. Hope you’re back to normal soon.

I’m ok thank you, just been a bit less involved with TikTok recently as it’s been angering me the things people get away with. But people dragging angies giving me some hope currently 😂

Medusa

Interesting to see what EQ said yesterday is playing out right in front of people's eyes... their empire is crumbling, Pearl, EQ, and Zac are no longer in their clique and Red and Luke are flapping because they can't control the app much longer, (strength in numbers) which is why J is doing the 10am slot. Luke could have easily done the Fyp yesterday and today, and when Reds back J will be doing the aftershow.

Do you think she consumes as much alcohol as she portrays? she kept waving the bottle of white wine like a prop and the bottle was mostly full with long breaks between sips.
I’ve watched her fake being more drunk than she really is. She was sober one night and Ricksta was battling her and asked “are you drunk?” And she switched on slurring and saying weird things immediately. She later forgot and was sober again. She does it a lot. Alcohol isn’t necessarily the problem. I believe she knows what she’s going to do, and drinks as a ready made defence for it

Status
Not open for further replies.