Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
It's a whole cheesecake 😭 and a big one but ok I accept your challenge
Cat Mood GIF
I literally just ate like 10 huge pancakes in a row so I believe in you. You can do this😂

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This is what I think. Why don't you all just stop going after Red. Zac is nothing but a clout chaser. She is more of a host than he will ever be.
Go on then. Start dumping s on zac.

It really is that easy. There's no secret place where comment cafe all meet and decide strategy.

If anyone tells me there is I'm going to leak sadness and disappointment.
butter rocking GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I cannot keep up with everything today at all.

But has Alex been live today and was anyone in there?
Apparently he has just outted me as drama banana and ‘let it slip’ that he knows it’s me.

Hilariously, everyone in CC has known for months, Angie herself has known for ages because it’s why I was demodded because Lynz told her who I was.

EDIT : Oh, apparently it was last night.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She hasn’t built anything exclusive to offer, if you notice the first fyp to be shown is Zac at 8am by the time miss reds on at 10am she’s showing the exact same videos🤷🏻‍♀️ all shes doing is rinse and repeat. Her 2 hour show is based around 2/3 videos and getting people in the box for 1hr or so talking about the same one person. All of that money she’s earned from the Fyp show and all she’s got to show for it is a new fing iPad 🤣🤣🤣
All she's done is be consistent in her timing.

The Tiktok algorithm rewards consistency exponentially.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I cannot keep up with everything today at all.

But has Alex been live today and was anyone in there?
Apparently he has just outted me as drama banana and ‘let it slip’ that he knows it’s me.

Hilariously, everyone in CC has known for months, Angie herself has known for ages because it’s why I was demodded because Lynz told her who I was.

EDIT : Oh, apparently it was last night.
If he has isn't that the second time he's said this? He told everyone weeks ago

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hard cringe at Zac and his Hero Speech. And all the adoring fans …. There are so many people on TikTok that need to have a hero and a villain. They don’t learn from these situations - everyone saying what a good person he is like they said about miss red. they have no ability to realise it is their fixation on parasocial relations that is he real issue. YOU IF ZAC OR ANYONE ELSE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!
People are really acting as if a new King has been crowned 😭 😭 🤣 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.