Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Hi as for being RUDE and prancing around TikTok with CC you are aware, I wasn’t aware that I had to comment on here as well as on TT. As I said I will remove it when my seven days are up sweetheart due to name change restrictions. I don’t want you feeling like I’m stepping on anyone’s
Hairy toes. I have been told now by two people I can join. Maybe it’s just me you don’t like?

well don’t be getting under anyone’s feet and for god sake make sure you post everyday or else ..do TT and don’t go on any lives or comment you’ll get screen shot and held accountable for your actions. No one has welcomed me mind and I’m still waiting to find out what the initiation is. Being a scouse girl we don’t flake or back down. Anyway watch your slug trail doesn’t get you into bother
Why are you being so awful? You came on here ages ago, commented three times, asked for a profile pic, then disappeared for ages. But I just noticed you for quite a while on the app with cc in your name and I didn’t know who you were because you didn’t contribute here. Then I see you in boxes or commenting like you were one of us recently and speaking on our behalf and I just found that really rude so I quite rightly questioned you on it. Last night I said to you, come contribute more. Don’t come on here now and be an asshole even more though. We have newbies all the time. I myself have not been here as long as some others have. You were really rude and are still being rude it seems.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️
There are people that dislike us????

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Why are you being so awful? You came on here ages ago, commented three times, asked for a profile pic, then disappeared for ages. But I just noticed you for quite a while on the app with cc in your name and I didn’t know who you were because you didn’t contribute here. Then I see you in boxes or commenting like you were one of us recently and speaking on our behalf and I just found that really rude so I quite rightly questioned you on it. Last night I said to you, come contribute more. Don’t come on here now and be an asshole even more though. We have newbies all the time. I myself have not been here as long as some others have. You were really rude and are still being rude it seems.
Can’t wait for Judas to read the comment 🥰🥰

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Nope nope and fing nope exit to the left
You was asked a question and came back up your own ass you have insulted people by calling them hairy toes been vile to us
So nope not welcoming or helping you
Nope nope and fing nope exit to the left
You was asked a question and came back up your own ass you have insulted people by calling them hairy toes been vile to us
So nope not welcoming or helping you
vile to us. You’ve been liking my posts on commenting with me for the past week. It’s called standing up for myself girl. And being nice works both ways. Thanks for your honesty but I can gather you can’t help me or you would

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️
Do what the do you want.

Are you staying or just saying all that and fing off to tiky tok exclusivley?

I might read it if you're staying

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
@Zias false teeth

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We can't help you engage here. It's a website. There's rules. We don't have special powers to give you special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.