Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Trauma dump, so my lil cottage is small. So I keep my juice in a fridge in the outhouse, Iv just got into bed and Iv no water. 1. I either be dehydrated 2. Go out in the nude and get eaten by a skin walker

Didn't want to alarm anyone but I'm nude becuase I had an allergic reaction to a doughnut and my skin is covered in hives very painful 😭
Oh no 😭 How you doing today luv? I knew them donuts were gonna cause s 😒

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Trauma dump, so my lil cottage is small. So I keep my juice in a fridge in the outhouse, Iv just got into bed and Iv no water. 1. I either be dehydrated 2. Go out in the nude and get eaten by a skin walker

Didn't want to alarm anyone but I'm nude becuase I had an allergic reaction to a doughnut and my skin is covered in hives very painful 😭
What the hell that ahaha. Also I would love to live in a cottage
🤣🤣 I am sure you have already went through my whole family tree, dbs checks and workplaces for the last 20 years
ok we need to stop with this or cockershite is going to assume I’m Lisa Marie or something and hunt me down 🤣

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Would really love if a smaller creator came on and did it and wiped the floor with them all lol 😂
Honestly me too, I’m only entertaining Angies today because I need something to watch whilst I get my tattoo done, but I’m lowkey worried she starts yelling about sleeping with her dog again whilst I’m there😭😭

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Morning all.
Good Morning GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This Lisa Marie, cockercunt claims. They just don't hang together and make sense anyway I shake it.

She complained about a womans use of tik tok, because she recognised her voice from her minimal contact?

The employee getting suspended after Lisa marie associated her with cocker, is proof the two woman are the same?

Am I missing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.