Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I’m about to give my inspector crown to @deadwood and @MissBaguette … if you’ve cracked the case I will be seething with jealousy but also I can’t wait to learn more on our next case in the CC DFIA (comment cafe digital forensic investigation agency )

The Daily Show Yes GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
Surely this would be better
1000034004.jpg

Doo doo

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m about to give my inspector crown to @deadwood and @MissBaguette … if you’ve cracked the case I will be seething with jealousy but also I can’t wait to learn more on our next case in the CC DFIA (comment cafe digital forensic investigation agency )

The Daily Show Yes GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
If Cockercunt uses any phrase that starts with or mentions "Even comment cafe...." I will dox her, everyday in a very slow way that makes her squirm like a dyspraxic slug.

Medusa

Angie in 🇨🇦Angie’s she sound sloshed
She was on the slosh while doing the 10am fyp.
7pm- she'll be dancing with wonky glasses.
8pm - she'll be offending everyone.
8.30pm - she'll claim it was banter.
9pm - she'll play the victim and the sob stories will start.
10pm - The tears will flow and all her enablers will jump in her boxes to tell her how amazing and loved she is.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She was on the slosh while doing the 10am fyp.
7pm- she'll be dancing with wonky glasses.
8pm - she'll be offending everyone.
8.30pm - she'll claim it was banter.
9pm - she'll play the victim and the sob stories will start.
10pm - The tears will flow and all her enablers will jump in her boxes to tell her how amazing and loved she is.
11pm - The police will smash the door in again

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I'm sorry but do these people get their minds wiped at the end of each day? Never heard x, y, z person be homophobes etc...um...
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN
I've been in Can Angie's live just more and they are going on about would people walk down the street been racist and homophobic or won't they do it because they are behind a screen...... And there is Pisshead angie that's does that behind a screen but hasn't answered

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I posted before and forgot to attach the photo so it’s probably been missed when I edited it.

She’s replied here claiming that cocker sent the message and then deleted it and sent it again without the punctuation error.

Go message someone on TikTok now and get them to delete the message. It won’t delete on your screen. So why is she claiming it deleted on her screen?

IMG_2075.png
I would love nothing more than for cocka💩 to be exposed, but I have to see it with my own eyes as such! She will deny this to the hilt because of her job of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.