Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Evening I’ve lurked a while, but plucked up to make an account today. It feels safe here compared to TikTok. Not an echo chamber 😂
This Is Fine Welcome To Hell GIF by Stephen Voyce

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Starting to get the same vibes from Miss Baguette as from Cockeproo. Sorry but true. Lisa isn’t a horror. She’s had a terrible time and is hurt.

I can’t say if Cockerpoo is one of the many Jennys from the block - I’m still caught up in believing cockerpoo is the equally snobbish nanny gee.
Get whatever vibes you want. If you’re happier to believe someone who has clearly created fake messages to try and prove her story, which implies her story isn’t legitimate, then that says much more about you than it does about me.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Starting to get the same vibes from Miss Baguette as from Cockeproo. Sorry but true. Lisa isn’t a horror. She’s had a terrible time and is hurt.

I can’t say if Cockerpoo is one of the many Jennys from the block - I’m still caught up in believing cockerpoo is the equally snobbish nanny gee.
Baguette isn't the cursed poo.

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Get whatever vibes you want. If you’re happier to believe someone who has clearly created fake messages to try and prove her story, which implies her story isn’t legitimate, then that says much more about you than it does about me.
It’s just looking vindictive. I believe you that the messages maybe not the real cockerpoo. But there are plenty of trolls on TikTok. This expose hasn’t been a secret. Cockerpoo has taunted. Someone could have easily created an account.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
She won’t even do a screen recording. But yeah what ever has gone one she’s hurt and gunning. If only it was cockerbitch

Feb 29, 2024

Suspicious Trending GIF by Charli Gurl

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Hard disagree re baguette / cock comparison. Both phallic, ones nice ones not.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s just looking vindictive. I believe you that the messages maybe not the real cockerpoo. But there are plenty of trolls on TikTok. This expose hasn’t been a secret. Cockerpoo has taunted. Someone could have easily created an account.
This has nothing to even do with Cockerpoo. She just happens to be the accused. I’m unsure what you mean by ‘someone could have easily created an account’

Is this suggesting that someone made a fake account to message Lisa? Because the screenshots Lisa put up clearly show that they came from ‘cockerpoos actual account’ so if they did come from a troll account, she’s still edited the screenshot to make it look like it was cockerpoos real account.

I am genuinely shook how blindsided by hate for cockerpoo some of you are, that you’d prefer to believe the most garbage text manipulation that I’ve ever seen in my life, over simply believing that cockerpoo has no involvement in this.

It’s genuinely bewildering.

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Hard disagree re baguette / cock comparison. Both phallic, ones nice ones not.
It’s the recent messages only. Clearly don’t think they’re cockerpoo. Think it’s just a bit much to start hating on someone who’s hurting a lot.

Edit for last baguette reply: I’ve no hate for cockerpoo? I couldn’t give a shiny se about cockerpoo….

@miss baguette (I can’t post due to being too new)
I am in full agreement about the issues it’s leading to. But just as it’s not good to bring innocent people in I was only pointing out that the person is hurt and isn’t a big tiktokker. If it turns out it’s some very weird trolling attention seeking thing I’ll be the first to massively apologise to you.
It’s spot on that you’ve identified it’s not real. I just would like to believe a mother wouldn’t have this big vendetta against anonymous dog themed tiktokker to pretend about all this hurt and pain.

Truth seeking is always good and massive respect to you for that! @MissBaguette

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024

Also nanny G is not cockerpoo! Someone posted a video of her voice in here and it’s not the same voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.