Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ok I actually see the point - i didn’t see this convo specifically -
but you’re saying essentially Baigette didn’t say “I believe what you’re saying can you get me a screen record”. Instead her response came across like she was questioning the retelling of the live?
I often reply to stuff saying “is there a recording” without saying “I believe that your account is true” first. Tbh I would only ever acknowledge that I DIDNT thignk the account of what happened was true. Like “I can’t imagine cockerpoo said that are you sting me”. Otherwise I’d just say “do u know if there’s a rexording”

So perhaps: baguette didn’t think it necessary to confirm she believed it?

This is from my own perspective of how I interact to stuff.

Off to make a coffee and start my afternoon I hope I don’t come back to the apocalypse x
Pretty much this luv 🤔 She was investigating and several members were saying xyz happened but it wasn’t being acknowledged/chatting to them about it 🩵

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
yes but with no prompt from me. Just what you imagine me based on my voice and words. Big chunky is just a random name I’m not obese
I imagine you as a massive bar of chocolate
kit kat chocolate GIF

Medusa

OK, I'm willing to look the bad guy, I really don't give a s anymore as i no longer care.

Over recent weeks the enjoyment has slowly gone from this thread.
As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos (for self gain) or a popularity contest, and that's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Cockerpoo, openly admitted she now likes CC yet it was only days ago she hated us with a passion. I would like to know exactly what's changed because I know the majority of us hasn't blown smoke up her arse.
Apologies for my grammar I can't be arsed.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
When they then spoke of about this, bumped posts etc because you’re investigating it so to speak, you didn’t acknowledge what they had to say.

I’m sorry for the length and I’m sorry if I’m building a s bridge x
but that’s the thing, I DID acknowledge it and it’s there in undeletsble text to see

I just don’t understand how this hold all being fired towards me, ignoring the fact that I did acknowledge it, that I did ask about it, that I did find it horrifying. But it’s easy to overlook stuff that doesn’t fit the narrative, it seems.

It’s just mad to see the majority of a forum full of people who are anonymous in order to freely speak the truth, completely feigning being oblivious to the fact that I didn’t remotely infer she was lying.

But yeah, it’s going nowhere because nobody will tell me where I did a wrong, so I can’t apologise for what I don’t know about.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
OK, I'm willing to look the bad guy, I really don't give a s anymore as i no longer care.

As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos or a popularity contest. That's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much, as I used to. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Cockerpoo, openly admitted she now likes CC yet it was only days ago she hated us with a passion. I would like to know exactly what's changed because I know the majority of us hasn't blown smoke up her arse.
I’m sorry 😭 I won’t post them here anymore x

This is my say on the cockerpoo stuff...i actually dont care enough shes a condescending t will it make my day any better if i know who she really is nope, do i care about proving someones innocence nope. She has already accused us of the most ridiculous things got us blocked from every live she can control, she does lie and thats been proven already. Go do yourself cockerpoo. Everyone on tiktok are fs 🙂.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos or a popularity contest. That's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much, as I used to. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Thank you for this. I was ready to blow 😂😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The fuuuck? I feel like I’ve missed every time cocker has been in boxes about it, has anyone got screen records of it? Because that’s vile to even jokingly be like ‘ha ha yes it’s me’ even if she fully knows it’s not her.

At the same time I just cannot stand people who (badly) fabricate ‘evidence’ to try and prove something
Acknowledging it happened? Yes
Requesting to watch it myself? Yes
Condemning the behaviour? Yes

Like, it’s mad how nobody can tell me which part I caused offence.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
This is my say on the cockerpoo stuff...i actually dont care enough shes a condescending t will it make my day any better if i know who she really is nope, do i care about proving someones innocence nope. She has already accused us of the most ridiculous things got us blocked from every live she can control, she does lie and thats been proven already. Go do yourself cockerpoo. Everyone on tiktok are fs 🙂.
THIS!!!!

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
At the end of the day it all come down to personal perception. If someone thinks that I dont believe them or I am shutting down what they have to say then I'd expect said person to address that in a personal environment and we can find common ground.

Most of what's being addressed will always vary by person and who are we to tell anyone how they should act or perceive anything. If you wouldn't of messaged whomever, that's your prerogative. If you disagree with someone's posts or opinions, that's fine but when we all continuously say "noone speaks for CC as a whole and we all have our own opinions" that seems to be left behind when certain people dont agree with what's being said.

Noone is wrong in the situation its just being blown up massively for little reason as to what I can see.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos (for self gain) or a popularity contest, and that's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
When I up myself I'm just joking 😆 I came here to call out s and still do!

Status
Not open for further replies.