Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Cat Is It Safe GIF

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Bit of the thread but please correct me
Gracie on holiday in which I thought the whole family was going
Her patronising ways on how she speaks
She isn’t anyone special just a gobby f and cries when she looses what ever she did, so had to go on to sell se from TT shop, another way of coning people
Then comes in peoples boxes acting the Virgin Mary lmao 🤣

Apparently taking the kids to Spain another time.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Your dissing our sweet and sour and judas? Poor lil princess, no friends, no sense of humour...and yet you support drunken Angie who says vile things about incest, beastiality, crys over her dad for views, SH and shows it etc. Etc...your vile
You Cant Sit With Us GIF by LookHUMAN
ooooerr see i only go to last few pages when i come on i must miss loads but i am here to bad mouth everyone of the wronguns i need a list of the arse lickers please 😂😂

May 3, 2024
uk
So Lisa Marie has posted a quick 2 sec recording of the women’s voice.. I can see why she thought it could be cockershit where I hear “really important“ but not “lessons” I do still believe the messages are not fake but until proven otherwise it’s gone over my head now.

Why is miss red hiding on when she is coming back? Alex already dropped it out being Monday lol is it because she doesn’t want Eq up and on cam2 ing taking all the views like the last time?? I’m also trying to work out where J is going to fit in her time? Before miss red comes on or straight after so reds views will follow onto her and then onto Luke’s 3.30

Status
Not open for further replies.