Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻
I hope it goes well, I had cauda equina in 2022, was fing horrendous, then 1 disc reduced so surgery was cancelled. Still have periods where I can barely walk. Keeping everything crossed that all goes well for you

Nov 10, 2023
Oh no that’s awful waiting all that time in pain 😞. At least it sounds like you’re on the road to recovery, chin up buttercup 🥰🥰
Yep I’m getting there. The good pain meds help. The one thing that’s keeping me sane is there’s a Costa coffee in this hospital just a floor below me. So everytime someone comes to visit and asks do I need anything I get an iced latte. Coffee = life

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Yeah this is the account. There’s a video of what she did to him and I’m just literally stunned like Alex must have seen that and MT if she’s still his mod, and he’s cool with that?
Yes Alex did know all about it, he was told about it and it was called out in comments etc but ignored. I'm not sure she is still his mod though.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻
All the best speedy recovery after you’re surgery 🩵🩵

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Oh no, I’ve refused surgery for the time being because of the recovery time. But I guess there will come a time where it won’t be possible to say no. I hope all goes well, it does drain you mentally all the faffing, pain and coming to terms with it all. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come pop back.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Speedy recovery mate 🤎

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh no, I’ve refused surgery for the time being because of the recovery time. But I guess there will come a time where it won’t be possible to say no. I hope all goes well, it does drain you mentally all the faffing, pain and coming to terms with it all. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come pop back.
Thank you! I have tried prolonging surgery but I am now experiencing heart pain which is quite concerning 😕They said it's better to have it now as recovery time is quicker than down the line.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Finally caught up

Good morning
Party Hard GIF by OppoSuits

Reactions: Birdie and Medusa
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Yep. It was 16ish hours in the end i waited . I’m still in hospital. But I’m getting there, I can sit up in a chair now and walk with a zimmer.
Oh I'm regularly in hospital, it's so boring!!! After sepsis I had to learn to walk again, had a zimmer at home when I finally escaped, took a risk and shuffled to the toilet without it..got weak, fainted, knocked myself out on the toilet!!! Do not take a risk.. I sported 2 black eyes ( ontop of everything else) for weeks!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Status
Not open for further replies.