Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Oh my 🙁 Ended up in Kazza’s live and Gcrew was in there and he told her to walk away for five minutes. He sent 9 uni’s and played a voice note. Omfg I’m actually in tears. I did get a SR of it. I’m in two minds whether to upload though.
I came in towards the end of the voice note being played. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. The amount of women who don’t get justice is staggering. It’s obvious that bloke was guilty.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Oh my 🙁 Ended up in Kazza’s live and Gcrew was in there and he told her to walk away for five minutes. He sent 9 uni’s and played a voice note. Omfg I’m actually in tears. I did get a SR of it. I’m in two minds whether to upload though.
Heard it ....was it years ago or recent? The baby was crying? Bless her is she reliving trauma or is it recent?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Just had my earphones on charge for work for an hour, about to head out and they didn't charge?!
Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I saw Uni’s flying across the screen and went to see. The voice note she played was awful. She’s terrified.

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I came in towards the end of the voice note being played. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. The amount of women who don’t get justice is staggering. It’s obvious that bloke was guilty.
I honestly didn’t know what the subject was I assumed Gcrew was just sending her gifts. It wasn’t until she says on the voice note about a that my heart sank!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oh no that’s your new cat 😂 that’s how one of mine moved in 😂😂

This whole Red/Zac thing has my mind all over. So they blow the app up, she goes off, leaving forever. He then has ALL the attention. Then he takes a few days off, and look who comes back and gets all the attention. This all screams a set up, he’ll do leaderboard Sunday, then they’ll suddenly be friends again. I think MK might become collateral damage, because I think she legit hates zac.

Where does Luke fit? I think J might have pulled away a bit, she seems genuinely sick of the crap. Hopefully she doesn’t carry on being dreads pit bull.

I think the next victim is Canadian Angie, bully crew gonna target her big time. Alex can’t shut up that “she called me a pedlo” days that fers been shouting that. And his address was doxxed week’s ago.

Ang & Red will be at each others throats before we know it.

Soz long post, posts limited so squeezing it all in.
No do that Iv already got 3 cats. I had 2 of my own and my daughter moved out and her cat refused to go with her so now iv ended up with that little s too

Status
Not open for further replies.