Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I heard you. You were ace, you sure you’re not Chloe Kent? You sound just like her 😂
Anyway does anyone record this Karma Kas and put his full lives on YouTube? I’m asleep normally by 9 😭 I really want to see him take DG down. He really loves himself doesn’t he?
whos that?
Yeah i reckon he will have his stuff on a youtube. there were comments saying hes s and slow they were all like frazzled highlighted hair with TDG in their names. He has seen through it all and even if people say he turns out to be a beg what hes doing right now is fun to see

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yup everyone heard me, so I said there was a really big spider, smooth.
Pew Pew Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Spider Web Halloween GIF by Scooby-Doo

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''

This honestly be my face when yall talk about kids and I forget we aren’t all the same age 😭😭😭 bc in my head yall are all 23😂
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''

This honestly be my face when yall talk about kids and I forget we aren’t all the same age 😭😭😭 bc in my head yall are all 23😂
I can’t work out if I’m old or young in here 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Never even heard of them. If these gummies do piss all I’ll give it a go. I’m happy to have a placebo effect sleep, if it means I don’t shoot awake between 2-4am every morning. Ridiculous now. I’ll give it a go
Have you tried anything with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride ? It's in those Nytol one a night tablets , but it's also the knocking out stuff in night nurse , it worked magic for me , I got a small amount of Zopis after the accident but didn't want to become reliant on them , I did try that phenergan stuff but it left me so drowsy

Are they actually pulling someone up over manipulation in angies, angie of all people when her and alex manipulated over about 40k out of people to receive 10k each over a set fake bullshit fall out. Keep your money to yourselves because these dregs off society could get proper jobs nothing stops them. They claim social anxiety ect but yet will openly sit infront off thousands of people each day. Absolute sponges all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.